The HP LaserJet MFP M28w is a reliable and affordable printer that is perfect for small businesses or home offices. This printer offers high-quality printing, copying, and scanning, and you can even send faxes with it. The best part is that you can download the printer driver for free using the download button below.
HP LaserJet MFP M28w Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|Helip installer.run||21.17 MB||–>|
How to Install HP LaserJet MFP M28w Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP LaserJet MFP M28w Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer to apply the changes.
- After restarting, open the “HP LaserJet MFP M28w Driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
HP LaserJet MFP M28w Details:
The HP LaserJet MFP M28w is a versatile and affordable multifunction printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. It offers print, copy, and scan capabilities in one compact and easy-to-use device. This printer has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute and produces high-quality prints with resolutions up to 600 dpi. The MFP M28w also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning and copying multiple pages. It comes with a USB port for easy connectivity to your computer or laptop. The HP LaserJet MFP M28w is a great printer for those who need an affordable and reliable multifunction device.
Suggestions for How to Use HP LaserJet MFP M28w:
- Download and install the HP LaserJet MFP M28w Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the printer to print documents and photos.
How do I install HP Laserjet Pro MFP m28w printer?
- Start by reading the instructions that came with the printer. This will give you an idea of what you need to do and what you need to have in order to install the printer.
- Next, gather the materials you need. This will likely include the printer itself, a power cord, a USB cord, and software.
- Once you have everything, plug in the printer to an outlet and to your computer using the USB cord.
- Next, turn on the printer.
- At this point, you will likely need to install software onto your computer in order to use the printer. The software will allow your computer to communicate with the printer.
- Follow the prompts on the software to finish installing the printer.
- Once the printer is installed, you should be able to use it to print documents.
How do I connect my HP Laserjet Pro MFP M28?
- Connect the power cord to the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M28 and plug it into an outlet.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M28.
- Turn on the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M28.
- On your computer, open the HP Easy Start application.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your HP Laserjet Pro MFP M28 to your network.
How do I connect my HP Laserjet Pro MFP m28w to WIFI?
- Start by turning on your printer and computer. Make sure both devices are close to your wireless router.
- On your printer control panel, press the Wireless button and then the Settings button.
- Select your Wireless Network Name (SSID) from the list. If your network is not listed, select Enter New Network Name.
- Enter your Network Password and then press the Ok button.
How do I install my HP laser printer without the CD?
- Go to HP’s website and find the driver for your printer model.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, open the driver file you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your printer.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to my computer?
To connect the printer to the computer, you will need to use a USB cable. The USB cable will need to be plugged into the printer and into the computer. Once the USB cable is plugged in, the printer should be automatically recognized by the computer and you will be able to print.
What are the steps to installing a laser printer?
- Choose a location for your printer. It’s important to have plenty of ventilation around a laser printer, so it doesn’t overheat.
- Unpack your printer and all of its components.
- Check that you have all the necessary cables and drivers.
- Follow the instructions in your printer’s manual to assemble the printer.
- Connect your printer to your computer. You’ll usually need a USB cable for this.
- Install the software that came with your printer. This will likely include a driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing your printer.
- Test your printer by printing a test page.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to my computer wirelessly?
Before you begin, gather the network name (SSID) and password for your wireless router. These are usually printed on a sticker on the router.
From the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon ().
The wireless menu displays.
Touch the Setup icon ().
The setup menu displays.
- Touch the Wireless Settings icon ().
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
The Wireless Setup Wizard displays.
Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
How do I manually connect to my HP wireless printer?
If your printer is not already connected to a wireless network, you will need to connect it to the network before you can connect it to your computer. To do this, you will need to know the name of the wireless network and the password.
Once you have the wireless network information, you can connect your printer to the network by following the instructions in the printer’s manual. Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, you can connect it to your computer by following the instructions in the printer’s manual.
How do I setup my HP printer wirelessly?
- Turn on your HP printer and computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- On your computer, open the “Printers” control panel.
- Select your HP printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
Why is my HP printer not connecting wirelessly?
If your HP printer is not connecting wirelessly, there are a few possible reasons. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that it is in range of your wireless router. If it is, then check to see if the printer is connected to the correct wireless network. If it is, then the next step is to check the printer’s wireless settings. Make sure that the wireless mode is set to “Infrastructure” and that the SSID (network name) is correct. If all of these things are correct, then the next step is to check the printer’s firmware. Make sure that it is up to date. If it is not, then you can try updating it. Finally, if none of these things work, then you may need to contact HP support.
How do I connect my printer via WiFi?
- If you are still having trouble connecting your printer to WiFi, you can reach out to the customer support for your printer’s brand. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your printer connected.
How do I reset my HP Laserjet Pro MFP m28w WIFI?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is find the reset button on your HP Laserjet Pro MFP m28w WIFI. This button is usually located on the back of the device.
- Once you’ve located the reset button, press and hold it for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds have passed, you should see the device’s power light start to blink. Once this happens, release the reset button.
- Your HP Laserjet Pro MFP m28w WIFI should now be reset and ready to use.