If you need a HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver, you can download the printer driver using the download button below. This printer driver is for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|Print and Scan Driver for Linux OS||11.04 MB||–>|
How to Install HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver:
- Download the “HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, you can use the printer with your computer.
The HP Laser MFP 138fnw is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month.
The HP Laser MFP 138fnw has a flatbed scanner with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can scan in both black and white and in color. The scanner also has a scan speed of up to 8 ppm.
The HP Laser MFP 138fnw has a standard paper capacity of up to 250 sheets. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. The printer has a connectivity of USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP Laser MFP 138fnw:
- Download and install the HP Laser MFP 138fnw Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Laser MFP 138fnw to your computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use the HP Laser MFP 138fnw to print, scan, and copy documents.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my HP Laserjet MFP 138fnw to WIFI?
If your printer has a wireless icon on the control panel, press the Wireless button to turn on the wireless signal.
Make sure your computer or mobile device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to.
On your computer or mobile device, open the list of Wi-Fi networks, and then select the name of your printer.
If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi password for your printer, and then select the Connect button.
How do I install my HP laser printer without the CD?
- Download the latest driver for your HP laser printer from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
How do I install HP MFP?
- Before beginning, gather all materials needed: HP MFP, power cord, USB cable, and computer.
- Find a suitable location for the HP MFP. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space for the paper tray.
- Plug in the power cord and connect the HP MFP to the computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
How do I connect my HP MFP printer to my Wi-Fi?
If your printer has a wireless assistant or control panel, follow the steps provided on the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
If your printer does not have a wireless assistant or control panel, continue with these steps to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable, then turn on the printer.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor. If prompted, choose the printer you want to use.
- Under Connection type, click Wireless.
- Click Next, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless configuration.
How do I install a laser printer on Windows 10?
- Before you begin, make sure that you have all the necessary materials. You will need the printer, the power cord, the USB cable, and the software.
- Once you have all the materials, find a spot for the printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and close to your computer.
- Unpack the printer and carefully follow the instructions in the manual to set it up.
- Once the printer is set up, plug it in and turn it on.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel and find the Devices and Printers section.
- Click on the Add a Printer option.
- Select the printer from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive or double-click the downloaded file.
- Click “Next” on the InstallShield Wizard window.
- The next window will ask you where you want to install the software. The default location is fine, so just click “Next” again.
How can I add a printer to my computer?
- Check if your computer is connected to the same network as the printer. If you are unsure, you can check the printer’s manual or contact the printer’s manufacturer.
- Once you have confirmed that your computer and printer are on the same network, open the Control Panel on your computer.
- In the Control Panel, select “View devices and printers” or “Add a printer”.
- The “Add Printer” wizard will now open. Click “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”.
- Your computer will now search for printers on the network. If the printer you wish to add is found, select it and click “Next”.
- You will now be asked to select the printer driver. In most cases, the driver will be installed automatically. If not, you can select the printer from a list of manufacturers and models or browse for the driver manually.
- Once the driver has been selected, click “Next”.
- You will now be given the option to give the printer a name and set it as the default printer. Once you have done this, click “Finish”.
Why can’t My computer find my printer?
There are a few potential reasons why your computer might not be able to find your printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on. Check to make sure that the printer is plugged in and turned on. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Check the cables to make sure they are securely connected. If you are using a USB cable, try connecting the cable to a different USB port on the computer.
Another possibility is that the printer is not installed properly. Check to see if the printer is listed in the Devices and Printers control panel. If it is not listed, you will need to install the printer. Finally, if none of these solutions work, it is possible that there is a problem with the printer driver. Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver.
Can you install printer without CD drive?
Yes, you can install a printer without a CD drive. Most printers these days are designed to be easily installed without the need for a CD. However, if you do have a printer that requires a CD, you can usually find the installation software online.
How do I install a printer without a disk?
Assuming you have a printer that is compatible with your computer, you can usually install it without using a disk. Many printers these days are “plug and play,” meaning that all you have to do is connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable and it will automatically install the drivers. However, if your printer is not plug and play, you can usually go to the manufacturer’s website and download the drivers for your specific model of printer. Once you have downloaded the drivers, you just need to run the installation file and follow the prompts. In most cases, it is a very simple process.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer via USB?
- Locate the USB cable that came with your HP printer.
- Connect the cable to your printer and to an available USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- If your computer prompts you to install printer software, follow the on-screen instructions to do so.
- Once the software is installed, you should be able to print to your HP printer.
How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Select the “Wireless” tab and then select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the wireless setup.
How do I connect my wireless printer to a new router?
1) Make sure your printer is turned on and in range of your router.
2) On your router, look for the wireless settings. This is usually under a section labeled “wireless,” “Wi-Fi,” or something similar.
3) Find the section labeled “SSID” or “network name.” This is the name of your wireless network.
4) Enter the SSID into your printer’s wireless setup menu.
5) Next, you’ll need to enter the password for your wireless network. This is usually the same password you use to connect your other devices to the network.
6) Once you’ve entered the SSID and password, your printer should connect to the network automatically. If it doesn’t, you may need to restart the printer or consult your printer’s manual for further troubleshooting steps.
How do I connect my hp LaserJet 1020 to my laptop?
- Locate the USB port on your laptop. This is typically located on the side or back of the device.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the USB port on your laptop.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on your HP LaserJet 1020 printer.
- Once both ends of the cable are securely connected, your printer should be recognized by your laptop and you should be able to print.
Where do I find the WIFI Direct password for my HP printer?
There are a few different ways that you can find the WIFI Direct password for your HP printer. The first way is to look in the printer’s manual. The second way is to look on the printer itself. The third way is to contact HP customer support.
What is password for HP printer WIFI?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the password for your HP printer’s WiFi network will depend on the specific model of printer that you have. However, you should be able to find the password for your printer by looking in the printer’s manual or on the printer itself. If you still can’t find the password, you can try contacting HP customer support for help.