The HP Laser MFP 136w Driver is a great way to get your HP printer up and running. This driver is available for download using the links below.
HP Laser MFP 136w Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|Print and Scan Driver for Linux OS||11.04 MB||–>|
How Can You Install HP Laser MFP 136w Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Laser MFP 136w Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “HP Laser MFP 136w” to your computer using the USB cable.
- The “HP Laser MFP 136w” should now be ready to use.
HP Laser MFP 136w Details:
The HP Laser MFP 136w is a versatile, compact, and easy-to-use multifunction printer that is designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It offers print, copy, scan, and fax functions, and has a print speed of up to 19ppm. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages, and comes with a 1,500-page starter toner cartridge. The HP Laser MFP 136w has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, and supports a variety of media types, including envelopes, labels, and cardstock. The printer has a USB 2.0 port for connecting to a computer, and a wireless 802.11b/g/n connection for printing from mobile devices. The HP Laser MFP 136w measures 16.5″ x 14.2″ x 10.2″ and weighs 22.9 lbs.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP Laser MFP 136w:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet before downloading the HP Laser MFP 136w Driver.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use your HP Laser MFP 136w printer.
Questions & Answers:
How do I connect my HP 136w?
- Connect the HP 136w to your computer using the provided USB cable.
- Once connected, your computer should automatically recognize the HP 136w and prompt you with on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using your HP 136w to charge your devices.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet MFP 136w to WIFI?
The HP LaserJet MFP 136w can be connected to a wireless network using the Wireless Setup Wizard. To access the Wireless Setup Wizard, press the Wireless button on the control panel. The Wireless Setup Wizard will guide you through the steps to connect the printer to your wireless network.
How do I install my HP laser printer without the CD?
- Download the latest driver for your HP printer model from HP’s website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the driver software you downloaded in step 1.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the printer.
How do I setup my HP LaserJet MFP 130 series?
Before you can use your HP LaserJet MFP 130 series, you must set it up and install the drivers. This guide will show you how to do both.
- Unpack your printer and remove all packaging materials.
- Find a suitable location for your printer. It should be near an electrical outlet and have enough space for the paper tray.
- Connect the power cord to your printer and plug it into the electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button.
- Install the HP printer drivers on your computer. These can be found on the CD that came with your printer or downloaded from the HP website.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your printer.
How do I connect my HP laser printer to my computer?
- Make sure that the HP LaserJet printer and the computer are both turned off.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on the computer.
- Turn on the HP LaserJet printer.
- The printer should automatically be recognized by the computer and the drivers will be installed automatically. If the drivers are not installed automatically, you can download them from the HP website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you can open up the printing software on the computer and print a test page to make sure the printer is working properly.
What are the steps to installing a laser printer?
- Unpack the printer and remove all packing materials.
- Place the printer on a flat, level surface.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the printer driver and software.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- Add the printer to your operating system.
- Configure your printer settings.
How do I connect my HP printer to my wireless network?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the HP printer software.
- Select your printer, then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your printer.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons that your HP printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi network. The first thing you should do is check to make sure that your printer is turned on and that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer. If your printer is turned on and it is connected to the Wi-Fi network, the next thing to check is the strength of the Wi-Fi signal. If the signal is weak, try moving your printer closer to the router. If the signal is still weak, you may need to get a stronger router. Another possible reason why your printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi is because the Wi-Fi network is not set up correctly. If you are not sure how to set up your Wi-Fi network, you can contact your ISP for help.
How do I connect my HP printer to the Wi-Fi?
- The final step is to install the printer driver on your computer. This will allow your computer to communicate with the printer. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print wirelessly from your HP printer.
How do I install my HP printer to my computer?
- Start by turning on your HP printer and computer. Make sure that both are plugged into an electrical outlet.
- On your computer, open up the Control Panel. In Windows 10, you can do this by searching for “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- Click on “Add a printer” in the top-right corner of the window.
Can you install printer without CD drive?
Yes, most printers can be installed without a CD drive. Many newer printers do not even come with a CD drive. You can usually install a printer by downloading the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
How do I install a printer without a disk?
There are a few ways to install a printer without a disk, but the easiest way is to use a USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- On the computer, go to Control Panel and then Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer.
- Choose the option to add a local printer and then follow the prompts to complete the installation.