The HP Envy 5549 Driver is a software that enables communication between the printer and the computer. This driver is available for free on this page using the links below.
HP Envy 5549 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install HP Envy 5549 Driver:
- Download the “HP Envy 5549 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- After the installation is completed, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
- Now you can use your printer with the new driver.
HP Envy 5549 Specifications:
The HP Envy 5549 is an all-in-one printer that is capable of printing, scanning, and copying documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 21 ppm in black and white, and 16 ppm in color. The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, and can scan both documents and photos. The copier can copy documents and photos at resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi. The printer has a 2.65-inch color touchscreen display, and comes with a USB cable and power cord.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download the HP Envy 5549 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your HP Envy 5549 printer.
How do I reinstall my HP Envy printer driver?
- Click the Start button, then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the HP Envy printer driver in the list of programs and click on it.
- Click the Remove or Uninstall button.
- Follow the prompts to finish uninstalling the driver.
- Go to www.hp.com.
- Click the Search button.
- On the search results page, find the driver that you need and click on the Download button.
- Follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
How do I connect my HP Envy 6200 to my computer?
- Unpack your HP Envy 6200 printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Find the power cord and plug it into an outlet. Then, press the power button to turn on your printer.
How do I connect my HP Envy 5055 to my computer?
- Check that your computer is on and connected to the Internet. Then, open the HP Smart app and click the printer icon.
- Select your printer, and then click Continue.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon or the Settings icon, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
How do I install HP ENVY 5540?
- Go to HP’s website and download the HP ENVY 5540 printer driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and then to your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to your computer’s settings and find the “Printers & Scanners” option.
- Click on “Add a printer or scanner” and select the HP ENVY 5540 printer from the list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the printer.
Why does my HP printer say driver is unavailable?
There are a few reasons that your HP printer might say that the driver is unavailable. One reason could be that the printer is not connected to the computer properly. Another reason could be that the driver for the printer is not installed on the computer. If you are not sure how to fix the problem, you can contact HP customer support for help.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
- Start by unpacking your printer. Make sure you have all the necessary cables and accessories.
- Next, find a compatible USB port on your computer. Plug in the printer’s USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, turn it on.
- Windows will now search for and install the necessary drivers for your printer.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your printer.
How do I reinstall a printer driver?
- Download the new driver from the manufacturer’s website or from a trusted third-party website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- Restart your computer, if prompted.
- Connect your printer to the computer and try printing a test page to ensure the new driver is functioning properly.
How do I find printer drivers?
- Navigate to the website of the printer manufacturer.
- Locate the “Support” or “Downloads” section of the website.
- Find the driver download page for your specific printer model.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Install the driver following the instructions provided.
How do I install my HP printer to my computer?
- Unplug the USB cable from the back of your HP printer, if it is currently connected.
- Download the latest driver for your HP printer from the official HP website.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Plug the USB cable back into the back of your HP printer.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer?
- Turn on your HP Envy printer. Make sure it has paper loaded into the tray.
- Plug the USB cable into the port on the back of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available port on your computer.
- On your computer, open the file you want to print.
- Click File, then click Print.
- Select your HP Envy printer from the list of printers.
- Click Print.
How do I reset my HP Envy 6220?
- Power off the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Press the power button to power on the printer.
If the printer still does not power on or boot, you may need to replace the power supply.
Why is my computer not finding my wireless printer?
There are a few reasons why your computer might not be finding your wireless printer. The first reason is that the printer might not be turned on. The second reason is that the printer might not be connected to the same wireless network as your computer. The third reason is that the printer might not be installed on your computer.
Why can’t My Computer find my printer?
There are a few reasons your computer might not be able to find your printer. The first is that the printer is not turned on. The second is that the printer is not connected to your computer. The third is that the printer is not installed properly. The fourth is that your computer is not connected to the Internet.