The HP ENVY 5548 is a printer that can be used to print documents and photos. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
HP ENVY 5548 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP ENVY 5548 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “HP ENVY 5548 Driver” download from our website.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to save the file. Choose a location on your computer and click “Save”.
- Once the download is complete, open the location you saved the file to and double-click the “HP ENVY 5548 Driver” file.
- A installation wizard will appear. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
HP ENVY 5548 Specifications:
The HP ENVY 5548 is an all-in-one wireless printer that offers versatile printing options for the home office. This printer has print, scan, and copy capabilities, and it can print from a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The HP ENVY 5548 also has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can print from virtually anywhere.
The HP ENVY 5548 has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, so you can produce high-quality prints. It also has a maximum scanning resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, so you can capture all the details of your documents. The HP ENVY 5548 can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and white, and up to 18 ppm in color.
Suggestions for How to Use HP ENVY 5548:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet before attempting to install the HP ENVY 5548 Driver.
- Download the HP ENVY 5548 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Questions & Answers:
1. What is the HP ENVY 5548 Driver?
The HP ENVY 5548 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your HP ENVY 5548 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
2. How do I install the HP ENVY 5548 Driver?
Installing the HP ENVY 5548 Driver is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. First, you will need to download the driver from the HP website. Once the driver has been downloaded, you will need to double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Once the installation process is complete, you will be able to use your printer.
3. Will I need to reinstall the HP ENVY 5548 Driver if I upgrade my computer?
No, you will not need to reinstall the HP ENVY 5548 Driver if you upgrade your computer. However, you may need to reconfigure your printer settings.
4. I am having trouble installing the HP ENVY 5548 Driver. What can I do?
If you are having trouble installing the HP ENVY 5548 Driver, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.