The HP ENVY 5546 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to function properly. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP ENVY 5546 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP ENVY 5546 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP ENVY 5546 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- Double-click on the “HP ENVY 5546 Driver” file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
HP ENVY 5546 Details:
The HP Envy 5546 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan and copy. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a wireless network. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages and can print at speeds of up to 22 pages per minute.
The HP Envy 5546 uses HP 62 ink cartridges. It comes with a black and a tri-color cartridge. The black ink cartridge can print up to 190 pages and the tri-color cartridge can print up to 165 pages.
The printer has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. It can scan at speeds of up to 8 ppm. The printer also has a 48-bit color depth and can copy at speeds of up to 21 cpm.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP ENVY 5546:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before beginning the installation process.
- Visit the HP website and download the latest version of the HP ENVY 5546 Driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Questions & Answers:
How do I reinstall my HP Envy printer driver?
- Download the latest printer driver from the HP website.
- Uninstall the existing printer driver from your computer.
- Install the new printer driver.
- Restart your computer.
- Connect the HP Envy printer to your computer.
- Try printing a test page.
How do I install HP ENVY 5540?
- In the Enter your HP model number field, type your printer model, and then click Submit.
- Connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
There are a few different ways to install a printer driver, but the most common way is to use the manufacturer’s installation software.
- Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Run the installation file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- Follow any additional prompts that may appear.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
If you have an HP printer, you may not need to use a CD to install it. HP printers are typically designed to be easily installed without a CD. However, if you have a CD, you can use it to install your HP printer.
To install your HP printer without the CD, first, make sure that the printer is turned off. Next, locate the USB port on the printer. Once you have found the USB port, plug the USB cable into the port.
Then, turn on the printer. The printer should automatically detect the USB cable and begin the installation process. If the printer does not automatically detect the USB cable, you may need to enter the printer’s setup menu and select the USB option.
Once the printer has been detected, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
If you’re having trouble printing from your HP printer because the printer driver is unavailable, there are a few things you can do to fix the problem.
First, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver. If that doesn’t work, you can try updating the printer driver. To do this, go to the HP website and download the latest driver for your printer model.
If neither of those solutions works, you can try resetting the printer. To do this, unplug the printer from the power source and then plug it back in. Once the printer has reset, try printing again.
If you’re still having trouble, you can contact HP customer support for help.
Why does it say driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons this might be happening. The first thing to check is whether or not your printer is properly connected to your computer. If it’s not, then that’s likely the reason why it’s not working. Another possibility is that the drivers for your printer are out of date. To fix this, you can try downloading the latest drivers from the printer manufacturer’s website. Finally, if none of these solutions work, then it’s possible that there is a problem with the printer itself. In this case, you may need to contact the printer manufacturer for troubleshooting assistance.
How do I update my HP Envy drivers?
- First, you will want to go to HP’s website and find the drivers page for your specific model of HP Envy laptop.
- Once you are on the drivers page, you will want to select the operating system that you are currently running on your laptop.
- After you have selected your operating system, you will want to choose the category of driver that you wish to update.
- Once you have chosen the category of driver that you wish to update, you will be given a list of all the available drivers for your HP Envy laptop.
- You will then want to select the driver that you wish to install and click on the “Download” button.
- After the driver has been downloaded, you will want to double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process has been completed, you will want to restart your HP Envy laptop to ensure that the new driver is properly installed and functioning.
How do I install HP drivers?
- Before you begin, make sure you have the latest version of the HP drivers that are compatible with your operating system.
- To install the drivers, connect the HP device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the “Install drivers” option when prompted by the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer?
- Start by taking the printer out of the box and removing all of the packing materials. Be careful to save any cords or other materials that came with the printer.
- Next, find a spot for the printer. It should be close to an outlet and on a level surface.
- Once you have found a spot, plug the power cord in to the back of the printer and then into an outlet.
- Now it is time to connect the printer to your computer. Do this by using the USB cord that came with the printer. First, plug the cord into the back of the printer. Then plug the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
How do I setup my HP printer for the first time?
- Start by unpacking your printer. Make sure to remove all packing materials, including any tape or stickers.
- Once your printer is unpacked, find a flat surface to place it on. Avoid putting it on a carpet or an unstable surface.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the printer, then into an outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-test.
- Once the self-test is complete, the printer will be ready to use.
Now that your printer is set up, you can start using it! If you’re using Windows, you can add the printer by going to the Devices and Printers control panel. For Mac, you can add the printer by going to System Preferences and selecting Print & Scan.
How do I scan with HP ENVY 5546?
- Connect your HP ENVY 5546 printer to your computer.
- Open the HP ENVY 5546 printer software on your computer.
- select the “Scan” option.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform.
- Select the destination for your scanned document or image.
- Click “Scan” to begin scanning.
How do I scan from my HP Envy 5540 to my computer?
- Load your document into the scanner. Make sure it is placed face-down on the glass.
- Open the HP Envy 5540 software on your computer. This can be found in the Start menu.
- Select ‘Scan a Document or Photo’ from the menu. This will open the scanning window.
- Select the ‘Preview’ button. This will allow you to see what the scanned document will look like.
- If you are happy with the preview, select the ‘Scan’ button. This will start the scanning process and save the document to your computer.
Where is the WPS PIN on HP ENVY 5540 printer?
The WPS PIN is located on the HP ENVY 5540 printer itself. To find it, look for a small button or hole labeled “WPS” on the printer. Once you’ve found the WPS button, press and hold it for five seconds. This will cause the printer to display its WPS PIN on the control panel.