The HP ENVY 5544 Driver is a great way to get your printer up and running. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP ENVY 5544 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP ENVY 5544 Driver:
- After the “HP ENVY 5544 Driver” download is completed, locate the file on your computer.
- Double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
HP ENVY 5544 Specifications:
The HP ENVY 5544 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy and scan. It has a 2.65-inch color touchscreen display for easy operation. This printer uses HP 62 ink cartridges and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
The HP ENVY 5544 has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a maximum scan resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can print at speeds of up to 12 ppm in black and white and 8 ppm in color. This printer has a USB 2.0 port for connecting to a computer and a Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connection for wireless printing.
The HP ENVY 5544 measures 18.11 x 16.14 x 5.55 inches and weighs 13.23 pounds. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Check your HP ENVY 5544 printer to see if it has the latest driver installed. If not, download and install the latest driver from HP’s website.
- Connect your HP ENVY 5544 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the HP ENVY 5544 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Once the setup process is complete, you can begin using your HP ENVY 5544 printer to print, scan, and copy documents and images.
How do I setup my HP Envy 5540?
- Unpack your printer.
- Remove all packing materials from your printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to your printer, and then plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer.
- Insert the HP Envy 5540 setup CD into your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
- Connect the USB cable to your printer and then to your computer.
How do I setup my HP Envy 6034 printer?
- Find a level spot to place your printer. It’s important to have a stable surface for your printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the back of the printer, and plug the other end into an outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button. The printer should make a short startup noise.
- Install the HP printer software on your computer. This can be done by inserting the HP software CD that came with your printer, or by downloading the software from the HP website.
- Once the software is installed, open the program and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. This will include setting up your printer’s connection to your computer.
How do I set up HP Envy 5034?
- Plug in your HP Envy 5034 printer to an electrical outlet and press the power button.
- Download the HP Envy 5034 driver from HP’s website.
- Install the HP Envy 5034 driver on your computer.
- Connect the HP Envy 5034 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the document or photo you want to print and select “Print” from the File menu.
- Click “Print” to send your document or photo to the HP Envy 5034 printer.
How do I find my HP Envy 5540 IP address?
- Locate the “Menu” button on your HP Envy 5540 printer and press it.
- Use the arrow keys on the printer’s control panel to navigate to the “Network” or “Wireless” menu.
- Select the “IP Address” option from the menu.
- Your HP Envy 5540’s IP address will be displayed on the screen.
How do I open my HP printer control panel?
Once the control panel is open, you will be able to access all of the printer’s settings and features. From here, you can change things like the printer’s language, wireless connection, and print quality. You can also view the printer’s current status, view error messages, and run maintenance tasks.
How do I scan from my HP Envy 5540 to my computer?
- Make sure the printer is powered on and connected to your computer via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Open the HP Scan software.
- Select your printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform.
- Adjust any scan settings, if necessary.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be saved to your computer.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer to my computer?
- Turn on your HP Envy printer and make sure it is connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Start menu and type “printers” into the search bar.
- Select “Add a printer or scanner” from the list of results.
- Click on “Add a printer or scanner” again when the new window appears.
- Wait for your computer to find and list all available printers.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish adding your printer.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer?
- Start by turning on your printer and computer. Make sure both devices are connected to the same wireless network.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation process.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
In order to connect an HP printer to a computer, first ensure that the printer is compatible with the computer. Next, gather the required cables and connect the printer to the computer. Once the printer is connected, install the driver software that came with the printer. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
How do I connect my HP Envy 5030 to my computer?
- Start by turning on your computer and printer. Make sure both devices are plugged into a power source.
- Next, take the USB cable that came with your printer and plug one end into the “USB” port on the back of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available “USB” port on your computer.
- Once the USB cable is plugged in, your computer should automatically detect the printer and install any necessary drivers.
- You should now be able to print from your computer to your HP Envy 5030 printer.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer to my WiFi?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure that your HP Envy printer is turned on and connected to the same WiFi network as your computer.
- Once you’ve confirmed that both devices are connected to the same network, you can open the HP Envy printer’s control panel and select the “Wireless” option.
- From there, you’ll need to enter the password for your WiFi network and select the “Connect” button. Once the printer is connected, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer to my laptop wirelessly?
- On your laptop, open the Settings menu and select Devices.
- Select Printers & scanners from the list of devices.
- Select the HP Envy printer from the list of available printers.
- Select Add device to finish connecting your laptop to the printer.