The HP ENVY 5535 is a printer that can be used to print documents and photos. In order to use the printer, you need to install the HP ENVY 5535 driver on your computer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP ENVY 5535 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP ENVY 5535 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the “HP ENVY 5535 Driver” download from our website.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to save the file. Choose a location on your computer and click “Save”.
- Once the download is complete, open the file you just downloaded.
- A window will appear asking you if you want to “Run” or “Save” the file. Choose “Run”.
- Another window will appear asking you if you want to “Run” or “Save” the file. Choose “Run”.
- The “HP ENVY 5535 Driver” will now install onto your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using the “HP ENVY 5535 Driver”.
HP ENVY 5535 Details:
The HP ENVY 5535 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a color touchscreen display and can print from a variety of mobile devices. It has a maximum print speed of 22 ppm and a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages.
The HP ENVY 5535 has a variety of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
The HP ENVY 5535 is a versatile and affordable multifunction printer. It has a variety of features that make it a great choice for home or small office use.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP ENVY 5535:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet before beginning the installation process.
- Download the HP ENVY 5535 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the HP ENVY 5535 Driver?
Download the driver from HP’s website and follow the installation instructions.
2. How do I use the HP ENVY 5535 Driver?
Once installed, the HP ENVY 5535 Driver will allow your printer to communicate with your computer.
3. What are the benefits of using the HP ENVY 5535 Driver?
The HP ENVY 5535 Driver provides a reliable and convenient way for your printer to communicate with your computer.
4. What are the system requirements for the HP ENVY 5535 Driver?
The HP ENVY 5535 Driver is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
5. Where can I get more help with the HP ENVY 5535 Driver?
If you need more help, contact HP customer support.