The HP ENVY 120 is a printer that can be used with a computer or laptop. It is important to have the correct driver installed in order to use this printer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP ENVY 120 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP ENVY 120 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “HP ENVY 120 Driver” download from our website.
- The “HP ENVY 120 Driver” Setup Wizard will appear.
- Click “Next”.
- Read the “HP ENVY 120 Driver” License Agreement and click “I Agree”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the “HP ENVY 120 Driver”.
- Once the installation is completed, click “Finish”.
- You can now use the “HP ENVY 120 Driver” to print, scan, and fax documents.
HP ENVY 120 Specifications:
The HP ENVY 120 is a versatile printer that is perfect for the home office. It offers print, scan, and copy capabilities, and can connect to a computer or mobile device via Wi-Fi. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 12 ppm in black and white, or 10 ppm in color. The HP ENVY 120 also features a 2.65-inch color touchscreen display for easy navigation, and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP ENVY 120:
- Download the HP ENVY 120 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Restart your computer.
- Connect your HP ENVY 120 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the printer from the list of devices and click on the “Print” button.
- Select the desired print settings and click on the “OK” button.
- Your documents will start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install my HP printer driver to my computer?
- Go to HP’s website and navigate to the support page for your printer model.
- Download the latest drivers for your model of HP printer.
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers on your computer.
- Connect your HP printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on your printer and follow any on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
How do I install my HP Envy printer?
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Insert the HP software CD into your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
- Once the software is installed, you can begin using your printer.
How do I reinstall the driver for my printer?
If you need to reinstall the driver for your printer, you can usually do so through the printer’s software. Many printers come with software that includes a driver, and you can usually reinstall the driver through that software. If you don’t have the software, you can usually download it from the printer manufacturer’s website. Once you have the software, you should be able to reinstall the driver by following the instructions.
How do I reset my HP ENVY 120 printer?
- Unplug the printer from the power outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the printer back in to the power outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
Assuming you have a computer and an internet connection, you can usually install an HP printer without a CD. Many HP printers come with a USB cable that you can use to connect the printer directly to your computer. If you don’t have a USB cable, you can usually find one at a local electronics store.
Once you have the USB cable, you can usually just plug it into your computer and the printer. Your computer should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers. If it doesn’t, you can usually download the drivers from the HP website.
Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to the printer without any problems. If you’re having trouble, you can usually find troubleshooting information on the HP website.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
- Go to HP’s website and locate the driver that you need for your printer model.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer.
- Try printing something to see if the driver is now available.
Why does it say driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons that this might be happening. One possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. Another possibility is that the printer driver is not installed correctly. Finally, it is also possible that the printer is not turned on.
How do I find printer drivers?
There are a few different ways that you can find printer drivers. The first way is to go to the website of the printer manufacturer and look for a section that says something like “Downloads” or “Drivers.” Once you find this section, you should be able to find the drivers that you need for your particular printer model.
Another way to find printer drivers is to do a search for them on a search engine like Google. Just be sure to include the make and model of your printer in the search so that you can find the right drivers.
If you can’t find the drivers you need on the printer manufacturer’s website or through a search engine, you can try using a driver update utility. These programs will scan your computer for all of the drivers that are installed and then check to see if there are any updates available. If there are, they will usually let you know and then you can download and install the updates.
Finally, if you still can’t find the drivers you need, you can always contact the customer support for your printer manufacturer. They should be able to help you out and point you in the right direction.
How do I install a printer without a disk?
Assuming you have a printer that is compatible with your computer, you can usually install it without a disk.
- Check the printer’s manual to make sure your specific model doesn’t require a disk.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the appropriate cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Windows will usually detect the printer and install the necessary drivers automatically. If it doesn’t, you can usually download them from the printer manufacturer’s website.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Open Start > Settings > Devices.
- Select your printer from the list of devices, and then select Manage.
- Select Add a printer or scanner. If Windows doesn’t find your printer, click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Click Add a local printer or network with manual settings.
- Select Create a new port, and then select Standard TCP/IP Port from the list.
- Enter the IP address for your printer, and then click Next.
- Select the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password or click Continue.
- Click Finish.
Can I install HP printer without HP Smart?
Technically, you can install an HP printer without the HP Smart app, but it’s not recommended. The HP Smart app provides a lot of features and benefits that can make your printing experience better. For example, the app can help you troubleshoot printing problems, view printer status and usage information, and find new HP printers when you’re on the go.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- Begin by placing your printer close to your wireless router. This will ensure the strongest possible signal and minimize the chance of any interference.
- Power on both your printer and your router.
- Consult your printer’s manual and locate the section on connecting to a wireless network. This process will vary slightly depending on your printer model, so it is important to consult your specific manual.
- Once you have located the appropriate section in your manual, follow the instructions to connect your printer to your wireless network. This will typically involve entering your wireless network’s SSID (name) and password.
- Once your printer has successfully connected to your wireless network, you should be able to print wirelessly from any connected device.
How do I print from my laptop to my HP printer?
- Make sure your HP printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the document or image you want to print.
- Click the File menu in the top-left corner of the window and select Print.
- In the Print window that appears, select your HP printer from the drop-down menu next to the Printer section.
- If you want to make any changes to the way your document or image will be printed, such as changing the paper size or printing in black and white, make those changes now.
- When you’re ready to print, click the Print button.