The HP DeskJet Plus 4130 Driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is necessary in order to use the HP DeskJet Plus 4130 printer with your computer. Once downloaded, simply run the file to install the driver on your system.
HP DeskJet Plus 4130 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet Plus 4130 Driver:
- Download the “HP DeskJet Plus 4130 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click on the “HP DeskJet Plus 4130 Driver” icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
HP DeskJet Plus 4130 Details:
The HP DeskJet Plus 4130 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a print speed of up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and up to 14 ppm for color documents. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200 dpi for black-and-white prints and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints. The HP DeskJet Plus 4130 also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
Suggestions for How to Use HP DeskJet Plus 4130:
- Download and install the HP DeskJet Plus 4130 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP DeskJet Plus 4130 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the “Print” option from your computer’s menu.
- Select the HP DeskJet Plus 4130 printer as the printer to use.
- Select the document or image you want to print.
- Click the “Print” button.
How do I install HP DeskJet 4130?
- Unplug your HP DeskJet 4130 from the power outlet and disconnect any cables that are attached to it.
- Find a spot for your printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space around it for ventilation.
- Place your DeskJet 4130 on a level surface.
- Remove all packing materials from the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot. Push the cartridges forward until they click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button.
- Wait for the printer to initialize and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
How do I reset my HP DeskJet 4130?
If you need to reset your HP DeskJet 4130, there are a few different ways that you can do so. Depending on the reason that you are resetting the printer, you may need to perform a hard reset, a soft reset, or a factory reset.
If you are resetting the printer because it is not functioning properly, you may need to perform a hard reset. To do this, simply unplug the printer from the power source and then plug it back in. Once the printer has been reset, you should then be able to use it as normal.
If you are resetting the printer because you want to clear all of the data and settings, you will need to perform a factory reset. To do this, you will need to access the printer’s control panel and navigate to the “Reset” menu. From here, you will be able to select the “Factory Reset” option and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the reset process.
If you simply want to clear any data or settings that have been changed, you can perform a soft reset. To do this, you will need to access the printer’s control panel and navigate to the “Reset” menu. From here, you will be able to select the “Soft Reset” option and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the reset process.
How do I fix the e2 error on my HP printer?
If your HP printer is displaying an ‘e2’ error, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure that the printer is properly plugged into an electrical outlet and that the power cord is securely connected to the printer. If the printer is still not powering on, try resetting the printer by unplugging it from the power outlet, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in.
If the printer powers on but the ‘e2’ error persists, it is likely due to a problem with the printer’s carriage assembly. To fix this, first power off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet. Next, remove the printer’s top cover and locate the carriage assembly. Gently remove the carriage assembly from the printer and clean any debris or ink buildup that may be present on the assembly. Once the carriage assembly is clean, reinsert it into the printer and replace the top cover. Power on the printer and see if the ‘e2’ error has been resolved.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
If your HP printer is not already connected to your computer, you will need to do so before you can print. There are a few different ways to connect an HP printer to a computer, and the method you use will depend on the type of printer and computer you have.
The most common way to connect an HP printer to a computer is using a USB cable. Most HP printers come with a USB cable that you can use to connect the printer to a computer. If your printer did not come with a USB cable, you can purchase one from a local electronics store.
To connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable, simply plug the cable into the USB port on the printer and then into a USB port on the computer. Once the printer is connected to the computer, you will need to install the HP printer drivers.
Another way to connect an HP printer to a computer is wirelessly. This method is becoming more popular as more and more devices are wireless-enabled. To connect an HP printer to a computer wirelessly, you will need an active wireless network.
If you have a wireless router, you can connect the printer to the router using a wireless connection. To do this, you will need to know the SSID and password for your wireless network. Once the printer is connected to the router, you will need to install the HP printer drivers.
How do I connect my printer via WiFi?
- Make sure your router is turned on and connected to the internet.
- On your printer, find the WiFi connection settings. This is usually under the “Network” or “Wireless” menu.
- Select your router’s SSID (name) from the list of available networks.
- Enter your router’s password, if prompted.
How do I reset my HP DeskJet Plus Printer?
If your HP DeskJet Plus printer is not working properly, you may need to reset it. There are a few different ways to do this, depending on the severity of the problem.
If your printer is simply not responding, you can try unplugging it and plugging it back in. This will sometimes reset the printer and get it working again.
If your printer is still not responding, you may need to do a hard reset. To do this, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Then, hold down the power button for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, plug the printer back in and turn it on. This should reset the printer and fix any issues.
If your printer is still not working properly after a reset, you may need to contact HP customer support for further assistance.
How do I reset my HP DeskJet Plus?
- To reset your HP DeskJet Plus, first power off the printer.
- Next, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
- Finally, power on the printer and wait for it to initialize.
How do I restore my HP printer to factory settings?
- To restore your HP printer to factory settings, begin by unplugging the printer from its power source.
- Next, locate the reset button on the printer. This button is usually located on the back of the printer.
- Finally, press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds. The printer should now be reset to its factory settings.
Why won’t my HP printer recognize my Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your HP printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi. The first thing you should check is the printer’s settings to make sure it is configured to connect to your Wi-Fi network. If the printer is not configured correctly, it will not be able to connect to your Wi-Fi.
Another reason why your printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi is if the Wi-Fi signal is too weak. If you are in an area with a lot of interference, such as an apartment complex or office building, the Wi-Fi signal might not be strong enough for the printer to connect. Try moving the printer closer to the router to see if that improves the connection.
If you have checked the printer’s settings and the Wi-Fi signal is strong, but the printer still will not connect to your Wi-Fi, there might be an issue with the router. Try restarting the router to see if that fixes the problem. If the router is still not working, you might need to contact your ISP for help.
Why won’t my printer connect to the Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi. The first thing you should check is whether or not your printer is compatible with your router. If it isn’t, then you’ll need to get a new router that is compatible with your printer. Another reason why your printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi is if the password for your Wi-Fi network is incorrect. Make sure you’re entering the correct password for your network. If you still can’t connect your printer to your Wi-Fi, then you should contact the manufacturer of your printer for further assistance.
What does E2 error mean?
The E2 error code on a washing machine is a water fill error. The washer is not able to fill up with water as quickly as it should. This can be caused by a slow water supply, a kinked water hose, or a clogged water filter.