If you are using an HP DeskJet Plus 4121 printer, you will need to install a driver in order to use it. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP DeskJet Plus 4121 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP DeskJet Plus 4121 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP DeskJet Plus 4121 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “HP DeskJet Plus 4121” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you can start using the printer.
The HP DeskJet Plus 4121 is a versatile and affordable all-in-one printer that is perfect for your home office. With print, scan, and copy capabilities, this printer can handle all of your document needs. The print speed of up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) makes it quick and easy to get your documents printed, while the 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution ensures that your prints will look sharp and professional. The HP DeskJet Plus 4121 also features wireless connectivity, so you can print from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet without having to worry about cables. And, if you ever run out of ink, HP’s Instant Ink program can automatically order new cartridges and have them delivered to your door, so you never have to worry about running out of ink again.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP DeskJet Plus 4121 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP DeskJet Plus 4121 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the HP DeskJet Plus 4121 printer.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
- Click the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- Select the HP DeskJet Plus 4121 printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
- Go to HP’s website and find the driver for your printer model.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Find the downloaded driver file on your computer and unzip it if it is in a zipped folder.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- On your computer, open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click on Add a printer.
- Click on the option to add a printer that is not listed.
- Select the USB port that the printer is connected to from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, select the driver that you downloaded and click on Next.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish installing the printer driver.
How do I install a printer without a disk?
- Log into your computer as an administrator. You will need administrator privileges to install a printer on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer. You can do this via a USB cable, or if the printer is wireless, you can follow the instructions that came with the printer to connect it to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected, open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Select the printer that you want to install from the list of available printers. If you are not sure which printer to select, you can click on “Use an existing port” and then select “USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to select the manufacturer and model of your printer. If your printer is not listed, you can try selecting a similar printer from the list, or you can click on “Have Disk” and browse for the driver files on your computer.
Where is the WPS PIN on my HP printer?
The WPS pin on your HP printer can be found on the control panel of your printer. To locate it, look for a button or menu item labeled “WPS” or “Wi-Fi Protected Setup.” Once you’ve found the WPS button, press and hold it for five seconds to activate the WPS pin.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you can install a printer driver in a few different ways. The most common way is to use the “Add a printer” feature in the Settings app. However, you can also use the “Print Management” feature in the Control Panel, or you can use the “Deployment Image Servicing and Management” (DISM) tool.
If you’re using the “Add a printer” feature in the Settings app, you’ll first need to find the printer driver that you want to install. You can do this by searching for the printer model on the manufacturer’s website. Once you’ve downloaded the driver, you’ll need to unzip it and then double-click on the “.inf” file to install it.
If you’re using the “Print Management” feature in the Control Panel, you’ll first need to open the “Printers” folder. Then, you’ll need to right-click on the printer that you want to install the driver for and select “Add driver”. In the “Add Printer Driver Wizard”, you’ll need to browse to the location of the driver that you downloaded and then follow the prompts to install it.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet Plus to my computer?
- Check that your HP Deskjet Plus is powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the HP Smart app.
- Select your HP Deskjet Plus from the list of printers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
- Once the setup is complete, you can start printing from your computer.
How do I set up my HP Deskjet Plus Printer?
- To set up your HP Deskjet Plus Printer, start by gathering the required materials. You’ll need the printer, a power cord, a USB cable, and paper.
- Once you have everything, plug the power cord into the back of the printer and plug it into an outlet. Then, connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer.
- Next, turn on the printer and wait for it to initialize. Once it’s ready, open the printer driver on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Why does it say driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few different reasons that this might be happening. The most common reason is that the drivers for your printer are not installed on your computer. Another possibility is that your printer is not connected to your computer correctly, or that it is not turned on. If you are still having trouble, you can try contacting the manufacturer of your printer for more help.
How do I install HP drivers on Windows 10?
There are a few different ways that you can install HP drivers on Windows 10. One way is to use the HP website to download and install the drivers. Another way is to use the Device Manager to update the drivers.
- Go to the HP website and then select the “Support” section.
- Enter your HP product information in the “Find my product” field and then click on the “Search” button.
- Select the “Drivers & Software” option for your product.
- Choose the “Download” option for the drivers you want to install.
- Run the downloaded file and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
- Go to the Start menu and then search for “Device Manager”.
- Double-click on “Device Manager” to launch it.
- Find the category for your HP device and then right-click on it.
- Select the “Update Driver” option.
- Choose the “Search automatically for updated driver software” option.
- Windows will then search for and install the latest drivers for your HP device.
How do I get my HP printer to scan to my computer?
- In order to get your HP printer to scan to your computer, you will need to connect the two devices via a USB cable.
- Once the connection is established, you will need to open the scanning software on your computer. This can typically be found in the “Devices and Printers” section of your computer’s Control Panel.
- Once the scanning software is open, you will need to follow the prompts in order to select your HP printer as the scanning device. After doing so, you should be able to scan documents or images from your HP printer to your computer.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
- Check if your HP printer is connected to your computer. If it is not, connect it and turn it on.
- Download and install the latest HP printer driver from HP’s website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer.
- Try printing again.
How do I turn on Wi-Fi Direct on my HP printer?
- HP printers with Wi-Fi Direct capability can be enabled by pressing the Wireless button on the control panel, then selecting the Settings menu, and then selecting Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Once Wi-Fi Direct is enabled, you can connect your printer to compatible devices without the need for a router or access point.
- To connect to a Wi-Fi Direct enabled device, simply select the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct SSID from the list of available networks on your device. Once connected, you will be able to print wirelessly from your HP printer.