The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 is a great printer for anyone who needs to print high quality documents quickly and easily. This printer uses HP’s thermal inkjet technology to produce sharp, clear text and images at up to 1200 dpi. The printer also has a fast print speed of up to 21 ppm, making it ideal for busy offices or homes.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 is very easy to set up and use, thanks to the included driver. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below. Simply download and install the driver, and then connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you will be able to print documents and photos with ease.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 Driver:
- Unzip the “HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 Driver” download from our website.
- Find the “setup.exe” file in the unzipped folder.
- Right-click on the “setup.exe” file and select “Run as Administrator”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 printer.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 7.5 ppm in black and white and 5.5 ppm in color. The printer has a 60-sheet input tray and a 25-sheet output tray. It supports a variety of paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, and envelopes. The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 also has a built-in USB port for connecting to a computer.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 driver.
- Download the driver from the HP website and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you can start using your printer.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printer to my WIFI?
- Check the printer control panel for a wireless icon, button, or menu. This is where you’ll enable the wireless connection on the printer.
- Use the wireless setup wizard on the printer control panel to select your wireless network name (SSID), enter the password, and connect the printer to the network.
- Install the printer driver and software from the HP website or CD.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable, and then turn on the printer. The software automatically detects the printer and installs the driver.
How do I scan with HP Deskjet Advantage 3790?
After selecting the scan type, you will be prompted to select the destination for the scan. The scan can be saved to your computer as a file, emailed as an attachment, or sent to a printer. Select the appropriate destination and then click the “Scan” button. The HP Deskjet Advantage 3790 will begin scanning your document or photo.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet 3790?
- Unplug the printer from its power source.
- Press and hold the “Power” button for 30 seconds.
- Plug the printer back in, and turn it on.
- The printer will go through a resetting process, and then it will be ready to use.
How do I install my HP Deskjet printer?
- Before you can begin installing your HP Deskjet printer, you will need to gather a few items. These items include: the printer, a power cord, a USB cable, and paper. You will also need to have access to a computer that can be used to install the printer drivers.
- Once you have gathered all of the necessary items, you can begin the installation process. First, you will need to connect the power cord to the printer and then plug it into an outlet. Next, you will need to connect the USB cable to the printer and then to the computer.
- Once the printer is connected to the power and the computer, you can begin installing the printer drivers. The drivers can be found on the HP website or on the CD that came with the printer. Once you have downloaded the drivers, you will need to follow the instructions on the screen to install them.
- After the drivers have been installed, you can begin using your HP Deskjet printer. To do this, you will need to load paper into the printer and then select the print option on your computer.
How do I install HP Officejet 8015?
- Double-click the driver file you have downloaded. A pop-up window will appear asking you for permission to run the file. Click “Run” to continue.
- The installation will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you can start using your HP Officejet 8015.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
- Turn on the printer, and then connect the USB cable to the printer and to the computer port.
- On the computer, open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Click the Utilities tab, and then click Printer Setup & Software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I connect my HP Wireless printer to my desktop?
- Install the printer software on your desktop computer. This will usually come on a CD that came with your printer, or you can download it from the manufacturer’s website.
- Once the software is installed, open the program and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your computer wirelessly.
- Once the printer is connected, you should be able to print from your computer.
What happens when I press the WPS button on my router?
When you press the WPS button on your router, it enables the Wi-Fi Protected Setup protocol which allows for easy and secure establishment of a wireless connection with compatible devices. WPS uses a PIN or push-button method to automatically configure the security settings for the wireless network.
What is HP Ink Advantage?
HP Ink Advantage is HP’s inkjet printing technology that is designed to provide lower printing costs. This technology is used in HP’s inkjet printers that use less ink than traditional inkjet printers. HP Ink Advantage printers use special cartridges that have more ink than standard cartridges. The ink in these cartridges is also less expensive than the ink used in traditional cartridges.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your HP printer might not be connecting to your Wi-Fi. The first reason could be that your printer is not compatible with your router. Another reason could be that the router is not set up properly. Finally, the printer might not be in range of the router. If you have checked all of these things and your printer still will not connect to your Wi-Fi, you should contact HP customer support.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2675 printer to Wi-Fi?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Touch the Settings icon.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your network name and password.
And that’s it! Once you have completed these steps, your printer should be successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network.