The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3788 is a great printer for those who need an affordable, reliable printer. This printer is very easy to use and the driver can be downloaded from the HP website. This printer is also very affordable, making it a great choice for those on a budget.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3788 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3788 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3788 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- Once the files are extracted, open the extracted folder.
- Double-click on the “setup.exe” file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3788 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy. It has a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a printing speed of up to 20 ppm in black and white and up to 16 ppm in color. The printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages. It has a 100-sheet input tray and a 60-sheet output tray. The printer measures 17.53 x 14.33 x 5.55 inches and weighs 5.84 kg.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3788 supports connectivity via USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct. It is compatible with Windows and macOS. The printer comes with HP 64 Black and HP 64 Tri-color ink cartridges. It also includes a power cord, USB cable, and setup poster.
Tips and Tricks:
- Check your printer’s manual to make sure you are using the correct driver for your model.
- Download the driver from HP’s website and install it on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print to your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3788 printer.
How do I set up HP DeskJet Advantage 3788?
- Unpack the HP DeskJet Advantage 3788 printer from its box.
- Remove all packing materials from the printer.
- Plug in the power cord to the back of the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to go through its start-up routine.
- Lift up the scanner lid.
- Place a document or photo face-down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Press the “Scan” button on the control panel.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- Press the “Print” button on the control panel.
- Select the number of copies you want to print.
- Press the “Start” button to begin printing.
How do I reset my HP 3788 printer?
- To reset your HP 3788 printer, first power off the printer and unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Next, locate the small reset button on the back of the printer. Using a paperclip or similar object, press and hold the reset button for approximately 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds have passed, release the reset button and then power on the printer. The printer should now be reset and ready to use.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3700?
- Unpack the HP DeskJet 3700 printer from its box.
- Find the power cord and plug it into an outlet. Then, take the other end of the power cord and plug it into the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on the front of the device.
- Wait for the printer to go through its start-up process. Once the printer is finished initializing, it will be ready to use.
- In order to connect the printer to a computer, you will need a USB cable. Plug one end of the USB cable into the back of the printer, and then plug the other end into an available USB port on your computer.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers. Once the drivers are installed, you will be able to print from your computer to the HP DeskJet 3700 printer.
How do I install ink cartridges in HP DeskJet Plus Advantage 6075?
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the appropriate slot.
- Push the ink cartridge into place until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
How do I restore my HP Deskjet to factory settings?
If your HP Deskjet is not functioning properly, you may need to restore it to factory settings. This can be done by following a few simple steps.
- First, you will need to locate the reset button on your HP Deskjet. This button is typically located on the back of the printer.
- Once you have found the reset button, you will need to press and hold it for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds have passed, you should release the reset button.
- Your HP Deskjet should now be reset to factory settings.
- If you are still having issues with your HP Deskjet, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to my Wi-Fi?
- Check that your Wi-Fi router is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Make sure that the HP Deskjet printer is turned on.
- Press the Wireless button on the printer control panel.
- Use the arrows to select the Wi-Fi network that you want to connect the printer to.
- Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Press the OK button.
- The printer will now be connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet printer?
- Check if your printer is connected to a power source and switched on. If it is not, connect it and turn it on.
- On the control panel of your printer, locate the reset button. It is usually located at the back of the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds.
- Your printer should now be reset.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet Plus Ink Advantage 6075 Printer to WIFI?
If your printer is not already connected to a wireless network, you will need to connect it before you can print wirelessly.
- Check that your printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the HP Deskjet 6075 software.
- Click the Wireless icon.
- Click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Click Done when the wireless connection is complete.
Your printer is now connected to your wireless network and you can print wirelessly.
How do I scan on a HP Deskjet 6075?
- HP Deskjet 6075 scanning can be performed by using the HP Scan software. This software can be found in the Applications folder on your computer.
- To start scanning, open the HP Scan software and select the document or photo you would like to scan. HP Scan will automatically scan your document or photo and save it as a PDF file.
- You can also use HP Scan to scan multiple pages into a single PDF file. To do this, select the “Create PDF” button in the HP Scan software and select the pages you would like to scan. HP Scan will then save your PDF file.
How do I reset my HP Laserjet Pro M203dw printer?
- To reset your HP Laserjet Pro M203dw printer, first power off the device.
- Next, locate the reset button on the printer. This button is usually located on the back of the printer.
- Hold down the reset button for approximately 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds have passed, power on the printer. The printer should now be reset.
How do I reset my HP wireless printer?
- Turn on your printer and wait for it to complete its startup sequence.
- Press and hold the “Wireless” button on the printer for about five seconds.
- The printer will enter its wireless setup mode and the “Wireless” light will begin blinking.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the list of available wireless networks and look for a network named “HP-Print-xx-xx-xx” (the x’s will be the last three digits of your printer’s serial number).
- Connect to this network and enter the password that is printed on the label on the back of the printer.
- Once you are connected, open your browser and enter the URL “hp.com/go/wirelesssetup” into the address bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Once the setup is complete, you can disconnect from the “HP-Print-xx-xx-xx” network and connect to your usual network.
What is a cold reset for an HP printer?
A cold reset is a process of resetting a printer to its factory default settings. This is done by powering off the printer, unplugging the power cord, and then plugging it back in. Once the printer is powered back on, it will go through its initialization process and be reset to its factory defaults.