The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 is an all-in-one printer that you can use to print, scan, and copy documents and photos. This printer is designed for use with HP’s DeskJet Ink Advantage line of printers. You can get the driver for this printer using the download links below.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 Driver on Your PC:
- To begin, double-click the “HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 Driver” file you downloaded.
- The “Installer Wizard” will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the printer as normal.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan and copy documents and photos. It has a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 20 ppm in black and white and 16 ppm in color. The printer has a 60-sheet input tray and a 25-sheet output tray. It supports a variety of paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, and envelopes. The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 uses HP 62 ink cartridges and has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635:
- Always make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 printer.
- When printing, select the correct paper type and quality settings to ensure the best print quality.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges for your printer to get the best results.
- Clean the printer regularly to keep it in good working condition.
- Follow the instructions in the printer’s manual for troubleshooting and maintenance.
How do I install HP Deskjet 3635 printer?
- Find a suitable location for your printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and near your computer.
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Plug in the power cord and connect it to the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
- Download and install the HP Deskjet 3635 printer driver software from HP’s website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3635 to my laptop?
- Once the USB cable is connected to both the printer and the laptop, you will need to turn on the printer. After the printer is turned on, your laptop should automatically detect the printer and you will be able to print.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet ink 3635?
- Press and hold the Power button for about 5 seconds to turn off your printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer and from the power outlet.
- Wait for about 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the printer and into the power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Your printer should now be reset.
How do I install HP Deskjet 3636 ink?
- Before you begin, gather the following materials: HP Deskjet 3636 ink cartridges, a clean, dry work surface, and a soft, lint-free cloth.
- To begin, remove the ink cartridges from their packaging.
- Next, carefully remove the protective caps from the ink cartridges.
- Finally, insert the ink cartridges into the appropriate slots in the printer. Make sure that you insert the cartridges into the correct slots; otherwise, you may damage the printer.
- Once the cartridges are in place, close the ink cartridge access door.
Your printer is now ready to use.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3630 to WIFI?
There are a few different ways that you can connect your HP DeskJet 3630 to WIFI. The first way is to connect it using the HP Smart app. The second way is to connect it using the HP Print and Scan Doctor app. The third way is to connect it manually by entering the WIFI password. The fourth way is to connect it using the HP ePrint app. The fifth way is to connect it using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
The HP Smart app is the easiest way to connect your printer to WIFI. Simply open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. The HP Print and Scan Doctor app will also walk you through the process of connecting your printer to WIFI. If you want to connect your printer manually, you will need to know your WIFI password. Once you have the password, you can enter it into the printer’s control panel. The HP ePrint app will allow you to print from your mobile device. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote app will allow you to control your printer from your mobile device.
How do I scan on a HP Deskjet 3635?
- To get started, make sure your HP Deskjet 3635 is powered on and connected to your computer.
- Then, open the scanning software on your computer. This will likely be in the “Start” menu, or you can double-click on the scanning program’s icon on your desktop.
- Once the scanning software is open, select the HP Deskjet 3635 as the scanner you’d like to use.
- Then, choose what type of scan you’d like to perform. For example, you can scan an image or a document.
- Once you’ve selected the type of scan you’d like to perform, follow the prompts on the screen to complete the scan. When you’re finished, your scanned image or document will be saved to your computer.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printer?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is locate the reset button on your HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printer. This button is usually located on the control panel, near the power button.
- Once you’ve found the reset button, press and hold it for about 5 seconds.
- After holding the reset button for 5 seconds, your printer should power off and then power back on again.
- Once your printer has restarted, you’ll need to go through the initial setup process again. This includes choosing your language, connecting to a Wi-Fi network, and setting up your printer’s ink cartridges.
- After you’ve gone through the initial setup process, your printer should be reset and ready to use.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet 3630 to factory settings?
- Turn on your printer and open the printer’s control panel.
- Select the “Setup” or “Settings” option.
- Select the “Reset” or “Restore” option.
- Choose the “Factory Reset” option.
- Confirm that you want to reset your printer to factory settings.
After you have reset your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to factory settings, you should be able to use it without any problems.