The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free on this page using the links below.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver:
- Double-click the “HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver” file to begin the installation process.
- If prompted, select “Yes” or “Run” to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 printer.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It prints at up to 8 ppm in black and white and up to 5.5 ppm in color. The printer has a 60-sheet input tray and a 25-sheet output tray. It uses HP 62 ink cartridges.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 has a maximum print resolution of 1200×1200 dpi. It can scan at up to 1200×1200 dpi. The printer has a USB 2.0 port and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is an affordable printer that is ideal for home and small office use. It has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. The printer offers good print quality and is backed by HP’s quality and reliability.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer.
- Once the printer is set up, you can begin printing documents and photos.
- To get the best print quality, use HP photo paper and select the highest print quality setting in the driver software.
Is the HP DeskJet 2135 wireless?
The HP DeskJet 2135 is a wireless printer that uses HP ePrint technology to connect to your home or office network. With HP ePrint, you can print from virtually anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
How do I install my HP DeskJet printer?
- Before you begin, gather the materials you will need to install your HP DeskJet printer. These materials include the printer, power cord, USB cable, and computer. You will also need to have a compatible ink cartridge and paper.
- Once you have gathered all of the materials, you can begin the installation process. Start by connecting the power cord to the back of the printer and plugging it into an outlet.
- Next, connect the USB cable to the back of the printer and then to your computer. Once the connection is made, you will need to install the compatible ink cartridge into the printer.
- To do this, open the ink cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridge into the designated slot. Once the ink cartridge is in place, you can close the access door.
- Finally, load paper into the paper tray and then press the power button to turn on the printer. Once the printer is on, you can select the print option from your computer and begin printing.
Can HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135?
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is an all-in-one printer that is designed for home and small office users. It offers print, scan, and copy functions, and can print from a variety of media types, including envelopes, labels, cardstock, and photo paper. The printer has a compact design that makes it easy to store on a desk or shelf, and it comes with a variety of connectivity options, including USB and Wi-Fi. The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 is a good choice for users who need an affordable all-in-one printer for light-duty use.
How do I scan with HP DeskJet Advantage 2135?
- Make sure that your HP DeskJet Advantage 2135 is properly connected to your computer and powered on.
- Launch the HP Scanning software.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform.
- Select the HP DeskJet Advantage 2135 as the scanner to use.
- Configure any additional scan settings as desired, then click Scan.
- The HP Scanning software will now scan your document or image.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 2135 printer to my phone?
- Check that your printer is turned on and has paper loaded into the tray.
- On your phone, open the document or photo you would like to print.
- Tap the share icon (typically an arrow or box with an arrow pointing up).
- Select the option to print.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 2135 printer from the list of available printers.
- Adjust any print settings you need to, then tap Print.
How do I install HP printer driver?
- Go to HP’s website and select your printer model.
- Click the “Drivers” tab and select the operating system you’re using.
- Click “Download” next to the driver you want to install.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
How do I install my HP printer without the disk?
If you have an HP printer, you may not need to use a disk to install it. Many HP printers come with software that is already installed on the computer. The software is typically located in the “Start” menu, under “All Programs.” If you cannot find the software, you can usually download it from the HP website.
How do I download drivers for my HP printer?
In order to download drivers for your HP printer, you will need to visit the HP website and enter your printer model in the search bar. Once you have found your printer model, you will need to select the operating system that you are using. After selecting your operating system, you will be given a list of drivers to choose from. Select the driver that you want to download and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the download.
Why is my HP DeskJet 2135 not printing?
If your HP DeskJet 2135 is not printing, it could be due to a variety of reasons. First, check to make sure that your printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer. If it is, then the next step is to check your printer’s ink levels. If your ink levels are low, you will need to replace your ink cartridges. If your ink levels are fine, then the next step is to check your printer settings. Make sure that your printer is set to print in black and white, and not in color. Also, check to see if your printer is set to the correct paper size. If all of these settings are correct and your printer still isn’t printing, then you may need to uninstall and then reinstall your printer’s software.
How do I reset my HP 2135 printer?
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Try printing again.
What ink does HP DeskJet 2135 use?
The HP DeskJet 2135 uses HP 61 ink cartridges. These cartridges are available in both black and tri-color. The black ink cartridge will yield up to 190 pages and the tri-color ink cartridge will yield up to 165 pages.