The HP Deskjet F4135 is a printer that allows users to print documents and photos from their computer. In order to use the printer, a driver must be installed on the computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP Deskjet F4135 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Deskjet F4135 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “HP Deskjet F4135 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a folder of your choice.
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Double-click on “Printers and Faxes”.
- Click on “Add a printer”.
- When prompted, choose “Local printer attached to this computer”.
- Choose the “HP Deskjet F4135” from the list of printers and click “Next”.
- Choose the “Do not share this printer” option and click “Next”.
- Choose the ” HP Deskjet F4135 Driver” from the list of drivers and click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet F4135 Details:
The HP Deskjet F4135 is a compact and affordable all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier. It offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying at an affordable price. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 20 ppm in black and white, and 14 ppm in color. The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, and can scan both photos and documents. The copier can copy documents at speeds of up to 14 ppm in black and white, and 7 ppm in color. The printer has a 100-sheet paper tray, and a USB 2.0 interface.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP Deskjet F4135:
- Download and install the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Deskjet F4135 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet F4135 printer.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
- Click the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- Select the HP Deskjet F4135 printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “Print” button.
1. How do I install the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver?
To install the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and run the installation file.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver?
3. Will the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver work with my Windows operating system?
The HP Deskjet F4135 Driver is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, and Vista.
4. I’m having trouble installing the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver, try downloading the driver from the HP website again. If that doesn’t work, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.
5. How do I know if the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver is installed correctly?
To check if the HP Deskjet F4135 Driver is installed correctly, go to the Control Panel and select “Printers.” The HP Deskjet F4135 should be listed as one of the installed printers.