If you have an HP Deskjet F390 printer, you will need to download and install the driver in order to use it. You can download the driver using the links below. Once you have downloaded and installed the driver, you will be able to use your printer.
HP Deskjet F390 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F390 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Deskjet F390 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click on the “HP Deskjet F390 Driver” icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
HP Deskjet F390 Details:
The HP Deskjet F390 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy and scan documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and white and 20 ppm in color. The F390 has a flatbed scanner with a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can copy documents at speeds of up to 4 cpm in black and white and 3 cpm in color. It also has a 48-bit color depth and can scan to a variety of file formats, including JPEG, TIFF and PDF. The HP Deskjet F390 uses HP 61 ink cartridges and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP Deskjet F390:
- Download and install the HP Deskjet F390 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Deskjet F390 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Choose the “Print” option from your computer’s menu and select the HP Deskjet F390 printer as the printer to use.
- Select the document or image you want to print and click the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where can I download the HP Deskjet F390 driver?
You can download the HP Deskjet F390 driver from HP’s official website.
2. How do I install the HP Deskjet F390 driver?
To install the HP Deskjet F390 driver, first download it from HP’s official website. Once the driver has been downloaded, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. I am having problems installing the HP Deskjet F390 driver. What can I do?
If you are having problems installing the HP Deskjet F390 driver, you can try downloading and installing the driver again. If that does not work, you can try contacting HP support for assistance.
4. I am having problems using the HP Deskjet F390 printer. What can I do?
If you are having problems using the HP Deskjet F390 printer, you can try contacting HP support for assistance.