The HP Deskjet F335 Driver is a great way to get your printer up and running. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP Deskjet F335 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F335 Driver:
- After the “HP Deskjet F335 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder.
- Find the setup file in the extracted folder and double-click on it.
- The installation process will start. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your HP Deskjet F335 printer.
The HP Deskjet F335 is a color inkjet printer that can print up to 17 pages per minute in black and white and up to 12 pages per minute in color. It has a resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi and can print on media up to 8.5×11 inches in size. It has a USB 2.0 port for connecting to a computer and a 1-year limited warranty.
The HP Deskjet F335 uses HP 61 ink cartridges which are available in black, tri-color, and photo black. The black ink cartridge has a yield of up to 190 pages and the tri-color ink cartridge has a yield of up to 165 pages. The photo black ink cartridge has a yield of up to 100 pages.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP Deskjet F335:
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the HP Deskjet F335 driver.
- Download the HP Deskjet F335 driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer, if prompted.
- Connect the HP Deskjet F335 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- The HP Deskjet F335 driver will be installed automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
1. How do I install the HP Deskjet F335 Driver?
To install the HP Deskjet F335 Driver, simply download the driver from HP’s website and then run the installer.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Deskjet F335 Driver?
3. What are the system requirements for the HP Deskjet F335 Driver?
The HP Deskjet F335 Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
4. How do I know if I need to update my HP Deskjet F335 Driver?
5. What if I can’t find the HP Deskjet F335 Driver on HP’s website?
If you are unable to find the HP Deskjet F335 Driver on HP’s website, you can try searching for it on Google.