The HP Deskjet F2480 Driver is a driver that is used to connect the HP Deskjet F2480 printer to a computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP Deskjet F2480 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the files are extracted, open the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation process.
HP Deskjet F2480 Details:
The HP Deskjet F2480 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan and copy documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 20 ppm in black and white and 14 ppm in color. The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan at speeds of up to 3 ppm. The copier can copy at speeds of up to 5 cpm in black and white and 3 cpm in color. The printer has a 100-sheet paper tray and a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages. It measures 17.72 x 14.33 x 5.55 inches and weighs 9.92 pounds.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP Deskjet F2480:
- Download and install the HP Deskjet F2480 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Deskjet F2480 printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Use the HP Deskjet F2480 Driver to print documents or photos from your computer.
- To scan a document or photo, use the HP Deskjet F2480 Driver’s scan function.
- To troubleshoot any issues with the HP Deskjet F2480 Driver, consult the HP website or the printer’s manual.
1. How can I download and install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver?
Visit HP’s official website and search for “HP Deskjet F2480 Driver”.
Click on the “Download” button and save the file to your computer.
Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
2. What are the system requirements for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver?
3. How can I uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver?
Open the Control Panel and go to “Programs and Features”.
Locate HP Deskjet F2480 Driver in the list of installed programs and click on “Uninstall”.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.