The HP Deskjet F2179 is an all-in-one printer that can be used to print, scan, and copy documents and photos. This printer is designed for home and small office use. It has a compact design and is easy to set up and use. The HP Deskjet F2179 has a print speed of up to 20ppm (pages per minute) for black and white documents and up to 16ppm for color documents. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800x1200dpi (dots per inch). The HP Deskjet F2179 also has a scanning resolution of up to 1200x2400dpi.
HP Deskjet F2179 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Deskjet F2179 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Deskjet F2179 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a location on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the “HP Deskjet F2179 Driver” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use your printer.
HP Deskjet F2179 Details:
The HP Deskjet F2179 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan and copy documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a maximum scan resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can print up to 20 pages per minute in black and white and 14 pages per minute in color. It has a 60-sheet paper tray and a 10-sheet photo tray. It is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP Deskjet F2179 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver and select the HP Deskjet F2179 from the list of printers.
- Select the options for printing and click on the print button.
Questions & Answers:
What is an HP Deskjet F2179 Driver?
HP Deskjet F2179 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your HP Deskjet F2179 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
How do I install an HP Deskjet F2179 Driver?
To install an HP Deskjet F2179 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and run the installation program. Once the driver is installed, you will be able to use your HP Deskjet F2179 printer with your computer.
How do I uninstall an HP Deskjet F2179 Driver?
Can I use an HP Deskjet F2179 printer without a driver?
No, you cannot use an HP Deskjet F2179 printer without a driver. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.