The HP Deskjet D4160 Driver is a printer driver that is available for free on this page. The driver allows you to print documents from your computer to your HP Deskjet D4160 printer.
HP Deskjet D4160 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D4160 Driver:
- Double-click on the “HP Deskjet D4160 Driver” download from our website.
- A “Read Me” file will open. Read the file thoroughly before proceeding.
- Connect the HP Deskjet D4160 printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Double-click on the icon for the HP Deskjet D4160 printer.
- Click on the “Print Test Page” button.
- Check the output to make sure that the printer is working properly.
The HP Deskjet D4160 is a color inkjet printer with a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi. It has a print speed of up to 22 ppm for black and white prints, and up to 18 ppm for color prints. The printer uses HP 61 ink cartridges, which are available in both standard and high-yield capacities. Standard cartridges have a yield of 190 pages, while high-yield cartridges have a yield of 480 pages. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
Connectivity options for the printer include USB 2.0, Ethernet, and wireless. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It has a noise level of 48 dBA while printing, and a standby noise level of 26 dBA. The printer measures 17.72×14.33×5.55 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 5.73 pounds.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP Deskjet D4160 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Deskjet D4160 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and open the printer driver.
- Select the HP Deskjet D4160 from the list of printers and click on the “Print” button.
What ink does HP DeskJet D4160 use?
The HP DeskJet D4160 uses two cartridges: one black and one tri-color. The black ink cartridge is Hewlett Packard part number 21 (C8721WN). The tri-color ink cartridge is Hewlett Packard part number 22 (C8771WN).
How do I manually install HP printer drivers?
- Download the latest drivers from the HP website.
- Unzip the driver files to a convenient location on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel and add your printer.
- When prompted, browse to the location of the unzipped driver files and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Open the Start menu and search for “Device Manager”.
- Locate your printer in the list of devices and double-click on it to open its properties.
- Click on the “Driver” tab and click on the “Update Driver” button.
- In the window that opens, select the “Browse my computer for driver software” option.
- Navigate to the location where you downloaded the printer driver and select it.
- Click on the “Next” button to install the driver.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
If you have a printer without a CD, you can usually still install it by downloading the drivers from the HP website.
- Go to the HP website and enter your printer model in the search bar.
- On the resulting page, look for the section labeled “Drivers & Downloads”.
- Under that section, find the link labeled “Download drivers and software (HP Print and Scan Doctor)”.
- Click that link and then click “Download” on the next page.
- Once the download is complete, open the file and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor program.
- Follow the prompts to install your printer drivers.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
- First, try restarting your computer and printer. This can sometimes clear up communication issues.
- If that doesn’t work, the next step is to uninstall and reinstall your printer driver. You can do this through the “Device Manager” in Windows.
- If that still doesn’t work, you may need to download and install an updated driver from HP’s website.
- Once you’ve updated or installed a new driver, restart your computer and try printing again.
- If you’re still having trouble, there may be an issue with your printer itself. Contact HP’s customer support for assistance.
How do I install HP printer driver on Windows?
- Go to the HP website and locate the driver for your printer model.
- Download and save the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect your printer to the computer and make sure it is turned on.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish installing the printer driver.
How do I download HP drivers to my laptop?
There are a few different ways that you can download HP drivers to your laptop. One way is to go to the HP website and search for the drivers that you need. Another way is to use a program like Driver Easy to scan your computer for missing or outdated drivers and then download and install them for you.
How do I get my HP printer to connect to my computer?
- Check that your HP printer is plugged into an outlet and turned on.
- Click on the “Port” tab and select the correct port for your printer. Click “Apply” and then “OK.” Your HP printer should now be connected to your computer.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to my laptop?
- Once you have the correct cables, plug the printer into an outlet and then connect it to the laptop using the USB cable. If your printer has an Ethernet port, connect the Ethernet cable from the printer to the router.
- On the final page, click ‘Finish’ to complete the installation.
How do I connect my HP wireless printer to my computer?
- Ensure that your HP wireless printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Start menu and type “printers” into the Search bar.
- Select “Add a printer or scanner” from the list of results.
- Wait for your computer to search for and find your HP wireless printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.