The HP Deskjet D2680 is a printer that is known for its quality and speed. In order to get the most out of this printer, you will need to have the proper driver installed. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP Deskjet D2680 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D2680 Driver:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location on your computer and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet D2680 Details:
The HP Deskjet D2680 is an all-in-one printer that offers high quality printing, scanning and copying features. It is a compact and lightweight printer that is easy to use and can be connected to a computer or laptop via USB. This printer has a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print up to 20 pages per minute. It also has a scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and can copy up to 4 pages per minute. The HP Deskjet D2680 comes with a one-year warranty and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use HP Deskjet D2680:
- Make sure your HP Deskjet D2680 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the HP Deskjet D2680 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your printer with your computer.
1. Where can I find the HP Deskjet D2680 driver?
The HP Deskjet D2680 driver can be found on HP’s website, in the “Drivers & Software” section for your printer.
2. How do I install the HP Deskjet D2680 driver?
To install the HP Deskjet D2680 driver, first download it from HP’s website. Once the driver is downloaded, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
3. I’m having trouble installing the HP Deskjet D2680 driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the HP Deskjet D2680 driver, make sure that you’re logged in as an administrator on your computer. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact HP’s customer support for assistance.
4. Where can I find the manual for the HP Deskjet D2680?
The HP Deskjet D2680 manual can be found on HP’s website, in the “Documentation” section for your printer.
5. I’m having trouble printing with the HP Deskjet D2680. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble printing with the HP Deskjet D2680, make sure that you have the latest driver installed. You can also try printing from a different application, or contacting HP’s customer support for assistance.