The HP Deskjet D2660 is an affordable printer that is ideal for use at home or in a small office. This printer offers good print quality and is easy to use. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
HP Deskjet D2660 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D2660 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Deskjet D2660 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file.
- A window will appear asking you to choose the location to extract the files. Choose a location on your computer and click “OK”.
- Once the files are extracted, open the extracted folder.
- Double-click on the “Setup” file.
- A window will appear asking you to choose the language. Choose your language and click “OK”.
- The installation process will start. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The HP Deskjet D2660 is an affordable and reliable printer that is perfect for home and small office use. It has a compact design that makes it easy to store and transport, and it has a variety of features that make it a great choice for those who need an affordable and reliable printer.
The HP Deskjet D2660 has a print speed of up to 20 pages per minute, and it can print in both black and white and color. It has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and it can connect to a computer via USB. It also has a built-in memory card reader that supports SD, Memory Stick, and xD cards.
The HP Deskjet D2660 comes with a one-year limited warranty. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Use HP Deskjet D2660:
- Make sure your computer meets the system requirements for the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver.
- Download the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
1. What is the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver?
The HP Deskjet D2660 Driver is a piece of software that allows your computer to communicate with your HP Deskjet D2660 printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to function properly.
2. Where can I download the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver?
You can download the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver from HP’s website.
3. How do I install the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver?
To install the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver, simply double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. I’m having trouble installing the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the HP Deskjet D2660 Driver, you can try downloading and installing the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This tool can help you troubleshoot and fix any issues you’re having with your printer.
5. I still can’t get my HP Deskjet D2660 printer to work. What else can I do?
If you’re still having trouble getting your HP Deskjet D2660 printer to work, you can contact HP’s customer support for assistance.