If you need an HP DeskJet 3758 driver, you can download it using the links below. This driver is necessary in order for your HP DeskJet 3758 printer to work properly. Once you have downloaded the driver, follow the instructions on the website to install it.
HP DeskJet 3758 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3758 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on “setup.exe”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
HP DeskJet 3758 Specifications:
The HP Deskjet 3758 is an all-in-one printer that offers print, scan, and copy capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 7.5 ppm for black and white documents and up to 5.5 ppm for color documents. The printer has a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for black and white printing and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for color printing. The HP Deskjet 3758 uses HP 62 ink cartridges and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
The HP Deskjet 3758 has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of up to 1200 dpi. The scanner can scan documents at up to 8 ppm for black and white documents and up to 4 ppm for color documents. The HP Deskjet 3758 also has a 48-bit color depth and can scan documents up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches in size.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP DeskJet 3758:
- Download and install the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 3758 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and open the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the printer.
How do I install the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver?
To install the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and run the installation file. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
How do I uninstall the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver?
To uninstall the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Locate the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall.” Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation.
How do I update the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver?
To update the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver, go to the HP website and download the latest driver for the printer. Run the downloaded file to install the updated driver.
What are the system requirements for the HP DeskJet 3758 Driver?
The HP DeskJet 3758 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.