If you need to update your HP DeskJet 3639 printer driver, you can download the driver using the download button below.
HP DeskJet 3639 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install HP DeskJet 3639 Driver:
- After the “HP DeskJet 3639 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the “User Account Control” dialog box appears, click “Yes”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation is completed, restart your computer.
HP DeskJet 3639 Details:
The HP Deskjet 3639 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It prints at resolutions up to 1200×1200 dpi in black and white, and 4800×1200 dpi in color. The printer has a 100-sheet input tray and a 25-sheet output tray. It supports borderless printing up to 8.5×11 inches. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Utilize HP DeskJet 3639:
- Download and install the HP DeskJet 3639 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 3639 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Click on “OK” to save the changes.
- Now you can print directly to the HP DeskJet 3639 printer.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3639?
- To connect your HP DeskJet 3639 printer to your computer, first make sure that both devices are turned on.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Once the printer is connected, you will need to install the driver software. This can be done from the HP website or from the CD that came with your printer.
How do I download HP printer drivers?
- Go to the HP website.
- Enter your printer model into the search box.
- Select your printer model from the search results.
- On the printer model’s support page, select the Drivers & Software tab.
- Select the operating system you’re using, then select the driver you want to download.
- Click the Download button.
- If prompted, select a location to save the downloaded file.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3632 to my computer?
To connect an HP DeskJet 3632 to a computer, first make sure that the printer is turned on and has paper loaded. Then, open the printer’s control panel and press the wireless button. Next, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer and click the “Printer” button. Finally, click the “Connect” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3630 to my laptop?
- Choose your HP Deskjet 3630 printer from the list of available printers.
- If prompted, enter the password for your wireless network.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish adding your printer.
Once your printer is added, you should be able to print wirelessly from your laptop.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
- Download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store.
- Turn on your printer and make sure it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- Open the HP Smart app and click the Plus sign to add a new printer.
- Select your printer from the list of available printers and click the blue Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
Once your printer is set up, you can print from any Windows 10 application by selecting the File > Print menu option.
How do I connect my HP wireless printer to my computer?
- Make sure that your HP wireless printer and your computer are turned on, and that they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Select your HP wireless printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I manually install HP printer drivers?
- Go to the HP Customer Support site.
- Enter your HP printer model in the search box and then select it from the list of results.
- Under the Drivers & Downloads section, select the driver that you want to download, and then click Download.
- Save the driver to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
This guide will show you how to manually install a printer driver in Windows.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver for your printer.
- Unzip the driver file and extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click the Add a local printer option.
- Choose the port that your printer is connected to and click Next.
- On the next screen, select the Have Disk option.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver files.
- Select the printer driver file and click Open.
- Click the Next button to install the driver.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
If you have an HP printer, you may not need to use a CD to install it. You can usually install the printer by downloading the software from the HP website and installing it on your computer.
If you can’t find the software for your printer on the HP website, you can try using a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer. Once the printer is connected, you should be able to install the printer software from the CD that came with the printer.
If you’re still having trouble, you can contact HP customer support for help.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
If you see the error message ‘HP printer driver is unavailable’, it means that your computer is unable to communicate with your printer. This can be caused by a number of things, such as a problem with the USB cable, a conflict with another piece of hardware, or an issue with the printer driver itself.
- Make sure that the USB cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer.
- If you have another USB device connected to the computer, try disconnecting it and then try printing again.
- If the issue persists, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver.
- If you still can’t get the printer to work, you may need to contact HP customer support for further assistance.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons that your printer’s driver might be unavailable. One possibility is that the driver is no longer being updated by the manufacturer, so it’s not compatible with the latest version of your operating system. Another possibility is that the driver was never installed properly in the first place. If you’re not sure what the problem is, you can try troubleshooting your printer by uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, or by contacting the manufacturer for more support.
How do I install my HP Deskjet printer?
- Plug in the power cord to the back of the printer, then plug it into an outlet.
- Connect the USB cable to the back of the printer and to the computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to the HP website and select your printer model from the list.
- Download and install the software.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- That’s it! Your printer is now ready to use.
- If you have any questions, please consult the printer’s manual or contact HP customer support.
How do I install printer drivers on Windows 10?
- Go to the printer manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- If prompted, restart your computer to complete the installation.