The HP Deskjet 3520 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. In order for your printer to work properly, you must have the correct driver installed. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 3520 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Deskjet 3520 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a location on your computer.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 3520 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” and then click on “Add a printer”.
- Click on “Add a local printer”.
- Select “Use an existing port” and then choose “USB001: Virtual printer port for USB” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Next” and then choose “HP” from the list of manufacturers.
- Select “HP Deskjet 3520” from the list of models and then click on “Next”.
HP Deskjet 3520 Details:
The HP Deskjet 3520 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 21 ppm in black and white and 16 ppm in color. The scanner has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and can scan at speeds of up to 3 ppm. The copier can copy at speeds of up to 21 cpm in black and white and 16 cpm in color. The HP Deskjet 3520 uses HP 62 ink cartridges and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize HP Deskjet 3520:
- Download and install the HP Deskjet 3520 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 3520 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- You can now start using the printer to print documents and photos.
- If you need any help, refer to the user manual that came with the printer.
Questions & Answers:
How do I install my HP Deskjet 3520 printer?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Use the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- If prompted, install any ink cartridges that came with the printer.
- Download and install the latest printer driver from the HP website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3520 to my computer?
- Begin by gathering the materials you will need to connect the printer to your computer. This includes the HP Deskjet 3520 printer, a USB cable, and your computer.
- Once you have all of the necessary materials, locate the USB port on the back of the printer.
- Take the USB cable and plug it into the USB port on the back of the printer.
- On the other end of the USB cable, plug it into an available USB port on your computer.
- The printer and computer should now be connected via the USB cable.
- Next, you will need to install the driver software for the HP Deskjet 3520 printer. This software can be found on the HP website.
- Once the driver software has been installed, you should be able to use the printer with your computer.
How do I open my HP Deskjet 3520?
- Make sure that the HP Deskjet 3520 is properly plugged into an electrical outlet and that the power cord is securely connected to the printer.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Lift up the printer’s lid.
- Insert a stack of paper into the paper tray.
- Close the printer’s lid.
- Download and install the HP Deskjet 3520 driver software onto your computer.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 3520 to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the document or photo that you want to print.
- Click the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- In the “Print” dialog box, select the HP Deskjet 3520 as your printer.
- Click the “Print” button.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
1) Go to HP’s website and find the driver for your specific printer model.
2) Download the driver and save it to your computer.
3) Connect your printer to your computer via USB cable.
4) On your computer, open the file you downloaded in step 2.
5) Follow the prompts to install the driver.
6) Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print without using the CD.
How do I install HP printer driver?
- Before you can install an HP printer driver, you need to have the correct printer model and operating system.
- Once you have these two things, you can go to HP’s website and download the driver for your printer.
- Make sure to save the driver file somewhere you can easily find it, like your desktop.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to my computer?
- Turn on your HP Deskjet printer and computer.
- Connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on the back of your HP Deskjet printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the printer setup.
How do I connect my HP printer to my laptop?
- Make sure your HP printer is powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Start menu and type in “printer”.
- Click on “Printers & Scanners”.
- Click “Add a printer or scanner”.
- Your laptop should now search for available printers. If your HP printer does not appear, click “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- Click “Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer”.
- Select your HP printer from the list of available printers.
- Click “Next”.
- Your laptop should now be able to communicate with your HP printer. Click “Finish”.
How do I install my HP Deskjet printer?
If your HP Deskjet printer came with installation software, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup. If you don’t have installation software, you can download it from the HP Support website.
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- If your printer is not listed, click the plus sign (+) next to Add Printer.
- Type your printer model number, and then click Go.
- Under Drivers & Software, click the driver that you want to download, and then click Download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I connect my printer via WiFi?
Before you begin, make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same WiFi network as your computer.
- Open the System Preferences application on your computer.
- Click on the “Printers & Scanners” icon.
- Click on the “+” sign to add a new printer.
- Select your printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Add” button to add the printer to your computer.
Your printer should now be connected to your computer via WiFi.
What is WiFi Direct printer?
WiFi Direct printer is a type of printer that uses WiFi Direct technology to connect wirelessly to a computer or other device. This type of printer is becoming increasingly popular as more and more people use laptops, smartphones, and other devices that do not have a traditional Ethernet port. WiFi Direct printers are typically easier to set up than traditional printers because they do not require a router or other type of network infrastructure.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 4729 printer to WiFi?
- Check if your HP Deskjet 4729 printer and your computer are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your computer.
- Click the Network tab and then click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to WiFi.
How do I clean the printhead on my HP Deskjet 3520?
- Remove any ink cartridges from the printer.
- Place a clean, lint-free cloth on a flat surface.
- Moisten the cloth with distilled water.
- Gently wipe the ink nozzles on the printhead with the moistened cloth.
- Use a dry, lint-free cloth to wipe the ink nozzles on the printhead.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the ink nozzles are free of ink build-up.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Run a printhead cleaning cycle to clean the ink nozzles.
How do I fix the clear carriage jam on my HP printer?
- The first step is to unplug the printer from the power source.
- Next, remove any paper that is jammed in the carriage.
- Once the carriage is clear, you will need to reset the printer.
- To do this, simply unplug the printer from the power source and then plug it back in.
- The printer should now be reset and should be able to print correctly.
How do I manually change the ink cartridge in my HP printer?
- Make sure you have a new ink cartridge. Remove it from the packaging and gently remove the plastic tape. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles or electrical contacts.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the carriage. Push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
How can I connect my Printer to my computer without the CD?
If you have a printer without a CD player, you can still connect it to your computer. Most new printers come with a USB cable that you can use to connect the printer to your computer. If you don’t have a USB cable, you can usually purchase one at a store that sells electronics. Once you have the USB cable, simply connect one end to the printer and the other end to the USB port on your computer.
If your printer is not a new model, it may not have a USB port. In this case, you can still connect the printer to your computer using a different method. Many printers have a port that you can use to connect an Ethernet cable. If your printer has this port, you can connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the port and the other end of the cable to the Ethernet port on your computer.
Once you have the printer connected to your computer, you will need to install the printer drivers. The drivers will allow your computer to communicate with the printer. To install the drivers, you will need to insert the printer’s CD into your computer’s CD drive. Once the CD is inserted, follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.