The HP DeskJet 2130 Driver is a driver for HP’s DeskJet 2130 printer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP DeskJet 2130 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2130 Driver:
- After the “HP DeskJet 2130 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is successful, you should be able to use your HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
The HP DeskJet 2130 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a print speed of up to 7.5 ppm for black-and-white documents and up to 5.5 ppm for color documents. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200 dpi for black-and-white prints and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints. The HP DeskJet 2130 also has a built-in scanner with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi for scanning documents and photos. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP DeskJet 2130 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP DeskJet 2130 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the “Print” option from your computer’s file menu.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2130 printer as the printer to use.
- Click “Print” to print your document.
How do I install HP DeskJet drivers?
- Before you begin, please make sure that your HP DeskJet printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the HP DeskJet driver from HP’s website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to print to your HP DeskJet printer.
Can HP DeskJet 2130 print wirelessly?
Yes, the HP Deskjet 2130 can print wirelessly. To do this, you’ll need to connect the printer to a wireless network. Once the printer is connected to the network, you can print from any computer or device that is also connected to the network.
How do I get my HP DeskJet 2130 to scan?
- To get your HP DeskJet 2130 to scan, you’ll need to first install the HP Scan software on your computer.
- Once the software is installed, open it and click on the “Scan” button.
- Select the “Document” option and choose the destination for your scanned document.
- Click on the “Scan” button again and your HP DeskJet 2130 will begin scanning your document.
- When the scanning is complete, you’ll be able to view your scanned document in the software.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 2332 printer to my laptop?
- In order to print documents or photos, you will need to open up the document or photo that you want to print. Then, go to the File menu and select Print. Your printer should be listed as an option in the drop-down menu. Select your printer and then click on the Print button.
How do I manually install HP printer drivers?
If you have an HP printer, you will need to install the HP printer drivers in order to use the printer. The drivers are available for download on the HP website.
- Go to the HP website and locate the drivers for your printer model.
- Download the drivers and save them to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use your HP printer.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Unzip the downloaded driver file and run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect your printer to the computer and power it on.
- Windows should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Right-click the installer file and select Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab and select the Run this program in compatibility mode for checkbox.
- Select the Windows version that you’re using from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
If you have a USB cable handy, you can usually just connect the printer to the computer and it will automatically install the drivers. If that doesn’t work, or you don’t have a USB cable, you can usually download the drivers from the HP website. Just go to their support page, enter your printer model, and look for the drivers under the “Software and Drivers” section.
Once you have the drivers, just run the installer and follow the prompts. It’s usually pretty straightforward. In most cases, you shouldn’t need the CD at all.
How do I install HP printer driver on Windows?
- Go to the HP Customer Support website.
- Enter your HP printer model in the search field.
- Select the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Select the operating system that you’re using and click the Download button.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP printer driver.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
- Restart your computer and then your printer.
- Check for updates to your printer’s driver.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer’s driver.
How do I download all HP drivers?
There are a few different ways that you can download HP drivers. The first way is to go to the HP website and search for the drivers that you need. Once you find the drivers that you need, you can download them directly from the website.
The second way to download HP drivers is to use a driver update tool. Driver update tools are software programs that will scan your computer for outdated drivers and then download and install the latest drivers.
The third way to download HP drivers is to use a driver installation disc. Driver installation discs usually come with new HP computers. If you have an HP computer that did not come with a driver installation disc, you can usually find one on the HP website.
Once you have the drivers that you need, you can install them by following the instructions that come with the driver installation disc or the driver update tool. After the drivers are installed, you should restart your computer.
If you are still having trouble downloading or installing HP drivers, you can contact HP customer support for help.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 2130 to WiFi?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon. The wireless status light should turn on.
- Touch the Setup icon.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area.
- Select your network name from the list.
If you do not see your network name listed, touch More SSIDs and then enter your network name.
Enter your network password when prompted and touch Done.
Your printer is now connected to your wireless network.