The HP DeskJet 1255 Driver is a great way to connect your HP DeskJet 1255 printer to your computer. With this driver, you can easily print documents, photos, and other files from your computer to your printer. You can also use the HP DeskJet 1255 Driver to scan documents and photos from your printer to your computer.
HP DeskJet 1255 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
|Supported OS: macOS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x|
|Easy Start Driver for Mac OS.zip||9.06 MB||–>|
How to Install HP DeskJet 1255 Driver:
- After the “HP DeskJet 1255 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver software.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer if prompted.
- You should now be able to use your HP DeskJet 1255 printer.
HP DeskJet 1255 Details:
The HP DeskJet 1255 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a print speed of up to 7.5 ppm for black and white documents and up to 5.5 ppm for color documents. The printer has a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for black and white prints and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for color prints. The HP DeskJet 1255 has a 100-sheet paper tray and can print on media sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches. It also has a USB port for connecting to a computer.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize HP DeskJet 1255:
- Download and install the HP DeskJet 1255 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the printing options and click on the Print button.
Questions & Answers:
How do I manually install HP printer?
- Connect the USB cable to your HP printer and then to your computer.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- On your computer, open the downloaded HP printer drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
- After the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your HP printer.
- If you have any trouble installing the HP printer drivers, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I setup my HP Deskjet printer to print wirelessly?
- Before you can wirelessly print, you’ll need to connect your printer to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer or mobile device.
- Once your printer is connected to Wi-Fi, you can print from anywhere in your home or office.
- To print from a computer, simply open the document or photo you want to print and click the “Print” button.
- To print from a mobile device, open the app you want to print from and select the document or photo you want to print. Then select the “Print” option.
- If you’re not sure how to connect your printer to Wi-Fi, consult your printer’s manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
How do I connect my HP printer to my modem?
If your printer has a USB port, you can connect it directly to your modem. Otherwise, you’ll need to connect it to your router, which is likely already connected to your modem. To do this, simply connect one end of an Ethernet cable to your router and the other end to your printer.
How do I install my HP DeskJet printer?
- Unpack your HP DeskJet printer from its box, and remove all packing materials.
- Find a spot for your printer near an electrical outlet, and connect the power cord.
- Follow the instructions in your printer’s manual to load paper and ink, then run a test print.
What ink does HP 1255 use?
The HP 1255 uses a pigment-based ink system, which is designed to provide long-lasting, fade-resistant prints. The pigments in the ink are suspended in a liquid carrier, and when the ink is printed onto paper, the pigments are deposited onto the surface of the paper. The liquid carrier then evaporates, leaving the pigments behind.
How do I change the ink in my HP DeskJet 1255?
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to release it, and then pull it towards you to remove it from the carriage.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carriage. Make sure that the ink cartridge is inserted correctly.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The printer will now print a test page to check the new ink cartridge.
Can I install HP printer without HP Smart?
Yes, you can install an HP printer without HP Smart. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features that HP Smart offers. For example, you may not be able to connect to the printer wirelessly or access some of the more advanced printing features.
How do I get my computer to recognize my wireless printer?
- On your computer, open the Start menu and type “Control Panel” into the Search bar. Then, click on the Control Panel icon when it appears in the search results.
- In the Control Panel, click on “View Devices and Printers” under the “Hardware and Sound” section.
- On the Devices and Printers page, click on the “Add a Printer” button.
- In the Add Printer wizard, select the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” option and click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, select your printer from the list of available printers and click on the “Next” button. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding your printer.
How do you setup a wireless printer?
- To begin, you will need to gather the following materials: a wireless printer, a computer that is connected to the Internet, and an Ethernet cable.
- Once you have all of the necessary materials, you will need to connect the printer to the computer using the Ethernet cable.
- Once the printer is connected to the computer, you will need to open the printer’s software and follow the instructions for setting up a wireless connection.
- Once the wireless connection is established, you will be able to print from any computer that is connected to the Internet.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
There are a few reasons why your HP printer might not be connecting to Wi-Fi. The first thing you should check is the printer’s compatibility with your router. If the printer is not compatible, it will not be able to connect to the Wi-Fi network. Another reason why the printer might not be connecting is if the Wi-Fi network is not set up correctly. Make sure that the router is properly configured and that the password is correct. Finally, if the printer is still not connecting, it might be due to a hardware issue. Check the printer’s manual for troubleshooting steps.
How do I connect to a printer?
Check if the printer is plugged into an outlet and has power. Check if the printer is turned on. If your printer has an LCD screen, check if there are any error messages displayed. If your printer is connected to a network, check if it has an active Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
If your printer is not plugged in, plug it into an outlet and check if it turns on. If your printer does not turn on, check if the power cord is damaged. If the power cord is damaged, you will need to replace it.
If your printer is turned on and there are no error messages displayed on the LCD screen, try to print a test page. If the test page does not print, there may be an issue with the printer driver. To fix this, you can try updating the printer driver.
Where do you find the IP address on your printer?
The IP address on your printer can be found on the printer itself. There should be a label on the printer with the IP address. If there is no label, you can usually find the IP address in the printer’s menu.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
If you have an HP printer, you may not need to use a CD to install it. You can usually install the printer by downloading the driver from the HP website and installing it manually.
- Go to the HP website and search for your printer model.
- Find the driver that corresponds to your operating system and download it.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the prompts to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
How do you install a printer without the CD?
If you have a printer without the CD, you can usually install it by downloading the drivers from the manufacturer’s website. Once you have downloaded the drivers, you will need to unzip the file and then double-click on the installer. Follow the prompts to install the printer. You may need to restart your computer after the installation is complete.