The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw driver is a great way to get your printer up and running. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver on Your PC:
Once the driver file is extracted, you need to open the “Device Manager.” You can do this by searching for “Device Manager” in the Start menu.
Click “Next” to install the driver.
Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Specifications:
The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a print speed of up to 28 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 dpi. The printer has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. It also has a 2.7-inch color touchscreen display and Wi-Fi connectivity.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw uses HP Color LaserJet toner cartridges. The printer comes with a starter toner cartridge that yields up to 700 pages. The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw:
- When using the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver, be sure to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and in a ready state before starting the driver.
- In the driver, select the “Print” option and then choose the “Document” setting.
- Select the paper size and type that you want to use for the document.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing the document.
Questions & Answers:
How do I connect my HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP m479fdw to WiFi?
- To connect your HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP m479fdw to WiFi, first make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Next, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor and click the “Network” tab.
- Finally, click the “Connect” button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
How do I connect my HP color LaserJet to my computer?
- Turn on your HP color LaserJet printer and computer.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB port on your computer.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Click the HP color LaserJet.
- Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I install my HP laser printer without the CD?
- Go to the HP website and download the latest drivers for your printer model.
- Unzip the driver files and save them to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer via USB, and turn it on.
- In Windows, go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
- Choose “Use an existing port” and select the USB port your printer is connected to.
- On the next screen, select “Have Disk” and browse to the folder where you saved the printer driver files.
- Install the drivers and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
That’s it! You should now be able to print from your HP laser printer without issue.
How do I connect my HP Color LaserJet MFP?
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Install the printer driver and software from the HP website.
How do I connect my HP wireless printer to my computer?
In order to connect your HP wireless printer to your computer, you will first need to make sure that both the printer and the computer are turned on and connected to the same wireless network. Once they are both powered on and connected to the network, you should be able to find the printer’s IP address by looking in the printer’s menu. Once you have the IP address, you can open the Control Panel on your computer and select “Devices and Printers.” Then, click “Add a Printer” and choose the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” option. Enter the IP address of the printer when prompted and follow the remaining instructions to complete the installation.
How do I install HP LaserJet printer?
- Find an available USB port on your computer and plug in the USB cable to the back of the printer. Then plug the other end into the USB port.
- If the test page does not print, you may need to go into your computer’s settings and select the printer as your default printer.
Why can’t My computer find my printer?
There are a few reasons why your computer might not be finding your printer. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not connected to the same network as your computer. If the printer is connected to a different network, your computer will not be able to find it. Finally, make sure that the printer is not in sleep mode. If the printer is in sleep mode, it will not be able to connect to your computer.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Insert the CD into your computer’s CD drive or connect the external storage to your computer.
- Open the CD or storage. You may see a list of files. If so, double-click the file that has the “.exe” extension. This will launch the installer. If you don’t see a list of files, look for an icon that says “Setup” or “Install.” Double-click this icon.
- When the installation is complete, restart your computer if prompted.
- Connect your printer to your computer. If it’s a USB printer, simply plug it in. If it’s a network printer, you’ll need to follow your printer’s instructions for connecting to a network. Once the printer is connected, it should be automatically recognized by your computer and be ready to use.
Can you install printer without CD drive?
Yes, you can install a printer without a CD drive. There are a few methods you can use to do this, such as downloading the printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website or using a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
How do I connect a Laserjet printer to my computer?
- Check that your Laserjet printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Select your Laserjet printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the prompts to install the printer driver and add the printer to your computer.
How do I install a printer without a disk?
- Plug the USB cable into both the printer and the computer.
- Windows will automatically detect the new hardware and begin the installation process.
- Select “Install the software automatically” and click “Next”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you should be able to print to your new printer without any issues.
How do I install HP Color LaserJet Pro?
- Before you begin, gather the following materials: HP Color LaserJet Pro and power cord.
a. Unpack the printer from its box.
b. Remove all packing materials from the printer.
c. Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
- After the printer is set up, you can begin using it to print documents and photos.
- If you have any questions or problems during the installation process, please contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro MFP?
- Press the Menu button on the control panel.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the Information Menu.
- Press the Enter button.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the TCP/IP Menu.
- Press the Enter button.
- The IP address will be displayed on the screen.