If you need a printer that can handle both color and black and white documents, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw is a great option. This printer can connect to your computer via USB or Wi-Fi, making it easy to print from anywhere in your home or office. Plus, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw offers duplex printing, meaning it can print on both sides of a page to save paper.
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use the printer.
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Details:
The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw is an all-in-one laser printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and up to 21 ppm in color. It has a maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF). It also has a USB port and a Ethernet port for connectivity. The printer measures 18.4 x 16.2 x 11.8 inches (HWD) and weighs 50.7 pounds.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw:
- Download and install the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Driver software and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the printing options and click on the “Print” button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my HP Color Laserjet MFP M477FNW?
- Power on the HP Color Laserjet MFP M477FNW printer.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area.
- Select your wireless network from the list and enter the password.
- The printer will connect to your wireless network.
How do I connect my HP Color Laserjet MFP?
- Before you begin, gather the network name (SSID) and password, and an Ethernet cable.
- To connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network, you will need the network name (SSID) and password.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon (). The wireless menu displays.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to the network.
How do I scan on HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m479fdw?
To scan on your HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m479fdw, first make sure that your computer is connected to the printer via USB cable. Once you have confirmed the connection, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor program on your computer.
Click on the “Start” button and select “All Programs.” Find the HP Print and Scan Doctor program and click on it to open.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the scan. Once the scan is complete, the image will be saved to your computer.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro MFP?
- To find the IP address for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP, you will need to access the printer’s control panel.
- Once you are on the control panel, navigate to the “Network” or “Wireless” settings.
- Within the Network or Wireless settings, you should see the IP address listed.
- If you are still unable to locate the IP address, you can try printing out a network configuration page from the printer. This should list the IP address on the page.
How do I update the firmware on my HP M477FNW?
- In order to update the firmware on your HP M477FNW, you will need to download and install the latest firmware from HP’s website.
- Once you have downloaded the firmware, you will need to unzip the file and then launch the HP Firmware Update Utility.
- Follow the prompts within the HP Firmware Update Utility to update the firmware on your HP M477FNW.
- Once the firmware update is complete, you will need to restart your printer in order for the changes to take effect.
How do I install HP Color LaserJet Pro?
- Once the drivers are installed, you will be able to use the printer. To do this, simply open the document or file that you want to print and click on the print button. The printer should now print your document.
- If you have any problems with the printer, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I set up HP LaserJet Pro MFP?
- Unpack the printer.
- Find the power cord that came in the box with the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the printer.
- Plug the power cord into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Find the USB cable that came in the box with the printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the computer.
- Go to 123.hp.com/ljmfp.
- Enter your printer model number, and then click Begin.
How do I find the serial number on my printer?
- Open the printer’s control panel.
- The serial number will be listed on this label.
How do I find my HP serial number?
To find your HP serial number, start by looking for a label on the outside of your HP device. The label should have the word “Serial” followed by a long string of numbers. If you can’t find the label, try looking in the HP System Information tool. To open this tool, press the Windows key + R, type “hp-tools” into the Run dialog, and press Enter. In the HP System Information window, look for the “System Board” section. The serial number should be listed under “Serial Number”. If you still can’t find your serial number, you can try contacting HP support.
How do I enable my scanner?
Assuming you have a scanner attached to or built in to your computer, you will first need to install scanning software. This will likely be provided by the manufacturer of your scanner or your computer. Once installed, open the scanning software. You may be prompted to select your scanner from a list; if so, do so. Then follow the on-screen prompts to begin scanning.
How do I scan with my HP Color LaserJet Pro?
- Make sure your HP Color LaserJet Pro is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Open the HP Scan software.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform.
- Select the destination for your scan.
- Click the Scan button.
- Your scan will now begin.
How do I scan a document with my HP Color LaserJet?
- Load the document(s) you want to scan onto the scanner bed. Make sure the document is placed facedown on the scanner bed, with the top of the document positioned at the top of the scanner bed.
- Press the “Scan” button on the scanner.
- Select the “Document” scan type.
- Select the “Color” scan mode.
- Click the “Scan” button.
- The scanned document will now be saved to your computer.
How do I reset my HP MFP m477?
- Press the Home button on the control panel.
- Select the Setup menu.
- Select the Reset menu.
- Select the Factory Reset option.
- Enter the administrator password when prompted.
- Press the Start button to begin the reset process.
- When the reset is complete, press the Home button to return to the Home screen.