The HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw is a versatile and affordable printer that is perfect for small businesses and home offices. This printer offers high-quality color printing, as well as scanning and copying capabilities. The HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw is easy to set up and use, and it comes with a variety of helpful features. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|Helip installer.run||21.41 MB||–>|
How to Install HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw Driver on Your PC:
- After the “HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file and launch the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is successful, you can use the printer with your computer.
HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw Specifications:
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw is a versatile and affordable color laser printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. It offers print speeds of up to 22ppm in both color and black and white, and features a 250-sheet paper tray, duplex printing, and wireless connectivity.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw uses HP’s exclusive ImageREt 3600 technology to produce high-quality prints with sharp text and vibrant colors. The printer also features HP ePrint, which allows you to print documents and photos from your smartphone or tablet.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw is backed by a one-year limited warranty and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw:
- Download and install the HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
- Select File > Print.
- Select the printer from the list of printers.
- Select the settings you want to use for your print job.
- Click Print.
How do I install HP LaserJet Pro M254dw?
- Before beginning, gather the following materials: HP LaserJet Pro M254dw printer, power cord, USB cable, and HP 953 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge.
- To start, unpack your HP LaserJet Pro M254dw printer. Find a level surface on which to set up your printer. Remove all packing materials from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Next, connect the power cord to the back of the printer, and then plug it into an outlet. Press the power button to turn on your printer.
- Once your printer is on, connect the USB cable from your printer to your computer.
- Finally, install the HP 953 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge into your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro to my computer?
- Check that your computer and printer are both turned on.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the port on the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- If prompted, install any printer software that came with your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting the printer.
How do I connect my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m477fnw to my computer?
- Make sure that both your computer and the printer are turned on.
- Connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- If the printer is not automatically recognized by your computer, you may need to install the printer’s drivers.
- Once the printer is properly installed and connected, you should be able to print to it from any application on your computer.
How do I setup my LaserJet Pro?
- To begin, unpack the printer and all of its accessories. Next, find a suitable location for the printer. It should be near an electrical outlet and close to a computer.
- Once you have found a location, begin assembling the printer. First, attach the power cord to the back of the printer. Next, connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the printer is assembled and connected to the computer, you will need to install the printer driver. This can be done by inserting the installation CD that came with the printer into the computer’s CD drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print from the LaserJet Pro.
How do I reset my HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw?
- Press and hold the Power button for three seconds to turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the Power button while you simultaneously press and release the Resume button six times. The printer will turn on and print a test page.
- If the test page does not print, continue holding the Power button while you simultaneously press and release the Resume button six times. The printer will turn off and then turn back on.
- Once the printer has reset, try printing a test page to ensure that it is working properly.
How do I clean my HP LaserJet Pro M254dw?
- Begin by unplugging the printer from its power source.
- Next, remove any paper that may be jammed inside the printer.
- Once the printer is cleared of paper, use a soft cloth dampened with water to wipe down the exterior of the machine.
- To clean the interior of the printer, use a compressed air canister to blow out any dust or debris.
- Finally, plug the printer back in and run a test print to ensure that it is functioning properly.
How do I install my HP printer to my computer?
First, you will need to gather the following materials: the power cord for the printer, a USB cable, and the software disc that came with the printer. Once you have these items, you can begin the installation process.
First, you will need to connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet. Next, take the USB cable and connect one end to the printer and the other end to an available USB port on your computer. Once the printer and computer are connected, you can insert the software disc into your computer’s disc drive.
The software disc will likely autorun, but if it doesn’t, you can double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your printer.
How do I install a printer on my computer?
- If it’s a wireless printer, then you need to connect it to your wireless network. This will usually involve going through a setup wizard on your computer and then entering your wireless network password.
How do I setup my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP?
- Close the paper tray door.
- Remove the packaging from the toner cartridges. Hold the cartridge by its sides and insert it into the correct slot. Push until it clicks into place. Close the door.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
How do I setup my HP LaserJet Pro wireless?
- First, you’ll need to connect the HP LaserJet Pro to a power source and turn it on.
- Next, you’ll need to establish a wireless connection. To do this, you’ll need to access the printer’s control panel and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Once you’ve accessed the wireless setup wizard, follow the prompts to connect the HP LaserJet Pro to your wireless network.
- After the printer has been successfully connected to your wireless network, you’ll be able to print wirelessly from any compatible device.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro MFP?
- HP LaserJet Pro MFPs have a control panel that displays the current IP address. To find the IP address on your MFP, go to the control panel and touch (or press and hold) the Wireless icon . The IP address displays.
- Another way to find the IP address for your HP LaserJet Pro MFP is from the Embedded Web Server (EWS). To access EWS, open a web browser and enter the URL for your MFP. The default URL is http:// or https:// plus the IP address of the MFP. For example, http://192.168.1.10 or https://192.168.1.10.
- If you are connected to the HP LaserJet Pro MFP through a network, you can also find the IP address from the printer’s control panel. Go to the Setup menu, touch (or press and hold) the Network button, and then touch (or press and hold) the IP Config button. The IP address displays.