The HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n is a great printer for any home or small office. It’s fast, reliable, and produces great-looking prints.
If you need to download the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n driver, you can find it on the HP website or through the links below.
HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n Driver” download from our website.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to save the file. Choose a location on your computer and click “Save”.
- Once the download is complete, open the file you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your printer.
HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n Specifications:
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n is a color laser printer that offers print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute. It has a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The printer also has a 150-sheet paper tray and a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n uses HP’s ImageREt 3600 technology to produce high-quality prints. The printer also features HP ePrint, which allows users to print from virtually anywhere. The HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP Color LaserJet Pro M252n Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using the printer.
- To get the best results, make sure to use high-quality paper and toner cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install HP Color LaserJet Pro?
- Unpack your HP Color LaserJet Pro printer.
- Find a suitable location for your printer. It should be close to a power outlet and have enough space to accommodate the printer and any materials you’ll be printing.
- Connect the power cord to the printer, then plug it into the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Wait for the printer to go through its startup routine. This may take a minute or two.
- Install the HP Color LaserJet Pro print cartridge.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and your computer.
- Install any software that came with your printer. This will likely be available on a disc or as a download from HP’s website.
How do I connect my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m477fnw to my computer?
- Make sure that your HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m477fnw is powered on and connected to your computer via a USB cable.
- Open the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m477fnw software on your computer.
- Click on the “Device Settings” tab.
- Select the “USB” connection type.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
Your HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m477fnw should now be connected to your computer.
How do I download and install HP LaserJet Pro?
- Go to HP’s website and navigate to the LaserJet Pro download page.
- Select the appropriate operating system from the drop-down menu and click the “Download” button.
- Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet MFP m278 m281?
- First, power on your HP LaserJet MFP m278 m281 printer and make sure it is connected to the computer.
- Next, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your computer.
- Select the “Printer” option and then click “Next”.
- On the next screen, select the “Connect” option and then click “Next”.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process.
How do I connect my HP laser printer to my computer?
- Gather the network name (SSID) and password for the wireless router, and an Ethernet cable (if connecting via Ethernet).
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon (). The wireless status light () should turn on and remain lit.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Settings icon ().
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area.
- Select the name of your wireless network from the list, and then touch Continue. If prompted, enter the password for your wireless network.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection setup.
How do I install a laser printer on Windows 10?
Installing a laser printer on Windows 10 is a relatively easy process. The first thing you need to do is make sure that you have the correct drivers for your printer. These can usually be found on the manufacturer’s website. Once you have the drivers, you will need to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you will need to open the Devices and Printers control panel and click on the Add a Printer button. This will open the Add Printer Wizard. Click on the option for a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer. Select your printer from the list and follow the prompts to install it.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro MFP?
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Press the Setup button on the control panel.
- Use the arrow keys to scroll to the Network menu, then press the Enter key.
- Use the arrow keys to scroll to the IPv4 menu, then press the Enter key.
- The IP address for your printer will be displayed on the screen.
How do I setup my HP LaserJet Pro wireless?
- Begin by unboxing the printer and removing all packing materials. Next, locate the power cord and plug it into an outlet.
- Once the printer is plugged in, press the power button to turn it on. At this point, you will need to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- To do this, open the control panel and navigate to the wireless setup wizard. Follow the prompts to enter your network name and password.
- Once the printer is connected to your wireless network, you can begin using it to print, scan, and copy documents.
How do I connect my color LaserJet pro MFP m479fdw to WIFI?
- On the control panel of the printer, touch the Wireless icon.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- The printer will now search for available networks. Once it finds your network, select it and enter the password if prompted.
- The printer will now connect to your network and should be ready to use wirelessly.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
- Open the HP website and search for your printer model.
- Download the driver for your printer model.
- Connect your printer to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install your printer without the CD.
How do I install a Laserjet printer driver?
- Go to the HP website and find the driver for your specific printer model.
- Download the driver and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I setup my HP MFP m281fdw?
- To begin, unpack the HP MFP m281fdw and all of its accessories. Next, locate a spot for the printer that meets all of the minimum system requirements. Once you have found an appropriate location, plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Next, install the HP MFP m281fdw software on your computer. This can be done by downloading the software from the HP website or by using the installation CD that came with the printer. Once the software is installed, open the program and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- After the software is installed, it is time to connect the HP MFP m281fdw to your computer. This can be done via USB or Ethernet. If you are using USB, simply connect the printer to an available USB port on your computer. If you are using Ethernet, connect the printer to your router with an Ethernet cable.
- Once the printer is connected to your computer, you will need to select the HP MFP m281fdw as your default printer. This can be done within the software program or within the operating system of your computer.
How do I find the IP address of my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m281fdw?
To find the IP address of your HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP m281fdw, open the HP Embedded Web Server and look for the IP address in the Device Information section.
If you’re having trouble finding the IP address, you can also print a configuration page from the printer to get the IP address. To do this, press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button on the printer for five seconds.
Once you have the IP address, you can enter it into a web browser to access the printer’s web interface. From there, you can view and change the printer’s settings, including the IP address.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro 200 MFP m276nw to WIFI?
- Check if your HP LaserJet Pro 200 MFP m276nw is compatible with your router. If it is, proceed to the next step. If it isn’t, you’ll need to buy a new router or connect your printer to a different network.
- Find the WPS button on your router. This is usually located on the back or bottom of the router.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds.
- Press the WPS button on your HP LaserJet Pro 200 MFP m276nw. Your printer should now be connected to your WIFI network.