In order to get the most out of your printer, you’ll need to make sure you have the latest driver installed. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use the printer.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n Specifications:
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n is a powerful and versatile color laser printer designed for small to medium businesses. It offers fast print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute, and high-quality printing with resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The M553n also has a variety of connectivity options, including Ethernet and USB, and is compatible with a variety of HP and third-party software solutions.
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n is a great choice for businesses that need a reliable and affordable color laser printer. It offers fast print speeds, high-quality printing, and a variety of connectivity options.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n:
- Download and install the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
- Click the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- Select the “HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553n” printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “Print” button.
How do I connect my HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553?
Before you begin, gather the network name (SSID) and password, and an Ethernet cable.
Connect the printer to the network.
a. Make sure that the printer, router, and computer are all turned on.
b. Connect the printer to the router with an Ethernet cable.
c. On the printer control panel, touch (Wireless) or (Network), and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
d. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Install the printer software.
a. Go to 123.hp.com/colorLaserJetEnterpriseM553.
b. Click Driver & Software, and then enter your printer model number.
c. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
Connect the printer to your computer.
a. On the printer control panel, touch (USB) or (Wireless), and then touch Settings.
b. Select the connection type, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your computer.
Is HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553 Wireless?
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553 is a wireless printer that uses HP ePrint technology to connect to a network. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. The printer has a color touchscreen display for easy navigation.
Why is my HP Laserjet not printing in color?
There could be a few reasons as to why your HP Laserjet is not printing in color. One reason could be that your printer is not set up to print in color. To check this, you can go into your printer’s settings and see if the option to print in color is available and turned on. If it is, then make sure that your printer is properly connected to a color printer cartridge. Another reason could be that the color cartridge itself is empty or close to empty. In this case, you’ll need to replace the cartridge with a new one. Finally, another possibility is that there is something blocking the color ink from coming out of the cartridge. This could be due to a clog in the nozzle or a dried up ink pad. You can try cleaning the nozzle or replacing the ink pad to see if that fixes the issue.
How do I clean my HP Laserjet M553 color?
- Remove all paper from the input tray.
- Open the front door and remove the toner cartridges.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the contact area of the cartridges.
- Replace the cartridges and close the front door.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the exterior of the printer.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Use compressed air to clean the interior of the printer.
- Plug the power cord back in and turn on the printer.
How do I change the fuser kit on my HP M553?
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Remove the four screws that hold the fuser in place.
- Pull the fuser out of the printer.
- Insert the new fuser into the printer.
- Replace the four screws that hold the fuser in place.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the power outlet and turn it on.
Which HP printer bundle comes standard with a 550 sheet paper feeder?
The HP Printer Bundle with a 550 sheet paper feeder is the perfect choice for those who need to print a lot of documents. This bundle comes with a printer, a 550 sheet paper feeder, and a two-year warranty.
Why is my printer not giving me the option to print in color?
There could be a few reasons as to why your printer is not giving you the option to print in color. One reason could be that your printer is not capable of printing in color. Another reason could be that your printer is not properly connected to your computer, or that the printer driver is not installed correctly. If you are still having trouble, you should contact the manufacturer of your printer for more assistance.
Why won’t my printer print in color from my computer?
There are a few reasons that your printer may not be printing in color from your computer. The first reason could be that your printer is not set up to print in color. To check this, you will want to go into your printer settings and make sure that the color printing option is turned on. If it is not, then you will want to turn it on and try printing again.
Another reason why your printer may not be printing in color could be because the printer itself is not capable of printing in color. This is something you will want to check before you go and buy a new printer. If your printer is not capable of printing in color, then you will either need to buy a new printer that is capable of printing in color or you will need to find another way to get your color printing done.
The last reason why your printer may not be printing in color from your computer is because there is something wrong with the printer itself. If this is the case, then you will want to take your printer to a professional to have it fixed.
How do I get my HP printer to print colour?
- Check that your HP printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Open the document or image you want to print in colour.
- Click the “File” menu and select “Print”.
- In the “Print” dialog box, select your HP printer from the “Printer” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Properties” or “Preferences” button.
- Select the “Colour” or “Color” tab in the properties window.
- Select the “Print in Colour” or “Enable Colour Printing” option.
- Click the “OK” or “Apply” button to save your changes.
- Click the “Print” button to print your document or image in colour.
How do I calibrate my HP m577?
- HP m577 printers are designed to work with a variety of media types and sizes. To ensure reliable print quality, it is important to calibrate the printer before each use.
- The calibration process is simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. First, load the appropriate media type and size into the printer. Next, select the ‘Calibrate’ option from the printer’s menu. The printer will then automatically adjust its settings to match the media.
- Once the calibration is complete, you can begin printing as usual. If you experience any problems with print quality, be sure to run the calibration process again.
How do I clean the streaks on my HP laser printer?
To clean the exterior of your HP printer, follow these steps.
- Turn off the printer, unplug the power cord, and disconnect any cables.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth dampened with water to wipe off the top, front, and back of the printer. Avoid using harsh chemicals, cleaning solutions, or aerosolers.
- Clean the control panel with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Clean the paper trays with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Wipe down the outside of the printer with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Once you have finished cleaning the exterior of your printer, plug in the power cord, reconnect any cables, and turn on the printer.
Can you clean a transfer belt?
Yes, you can clean a transfer belt. However, it is important to note that there are a few things you need to keep in mind when doing so. First, you need to make sure that the belt is completely dry before attempting to clean it. Otherwise, you run the risk of damaging the belt. Second, you need to use a soft, lint-free cloth to avoid scratching the belt. Finally, you need to be careful not to use any harsh chemicals or cleaners on the belt, as this could also damage it.
How do you clean laser printer rollers?
- Start by turning off your laser printer and unplugging it from the power source.
- Remove any paper from the paper tray and remove the toner cartridge.
- Use a dry, lint-free cloth to wipe down the rollers. If there is any stubborn build-up, you can use a mild cleaning solution and a soft brush to gently remove it.
- Once the rollers are clean, dry them off with the lint-free cloth and reassemble your printer.
- Plug your printer back in and turn it on. Print a test page to make sure the rollers are working properly.
What is a fuser kit for HP printer?
A printer fuser kit is a replacement part that helps to bond toner to paper. Over time, the fuser kit can become worn out, causing print quality to suffer. Replacing the fuser kit is a relatively easy process that can be completed in a few minutes.
How do I empty my toner collection unit?
- Turn off your printer.
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- Locate the toner collection unit (usually a small, rectangular box) on the left side of the printer.
- Remove the toner collection unit by gently pulling it straight out.
- Dump the contents of the unit into a garbage can.
- Replace the unit by pushing it back into place.
- Close the top cover of your printer.
- Turn on your printer.