The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n printer is a reliable and affordable option for your business printing needs. This printer offers high-quality color printing, as well as the ability to connect to a variety of devices and computers. The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver on Your PC:
First, unzip the file that you downloaded. You will find the driver file inside.
Next, open the Devices and Printers control panel. In Windows 10, you can do this by pressing the Windows key, typing “devices and printers”, and then pressing Enter.
Click on “Add a printer” in the top toolbar.
In the “Add Printer” wizard, select “Add a local printer”.
On the next page, select “Use an existing port” and choose “USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)”.
On the next page, select “HP” from the list of manufacturers, and then choose the “HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n” printer from the list of models.
Click “Next” and then click “Finish” to complete the installation.
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n is a color laser printer that can print up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) in both color and black-and-white. It has a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi and can connect to a computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet. The printer also has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n uses four toner cartridges (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 75,000 pages. The printer measures 22.3 x 18.5 x 16.2 inches (HWD) and weighs 77.2 pounds.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet before attempting to install the driver.
- Download the driver from HP‘s website and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your printer with no issues.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver?
To install the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and run the installation file.
2. What are the system requirements for the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver?
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 8.
3. How do I uninstall the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver?
To uninstall the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Uninstall a Program.” Find the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5525n Driver in the list of installed programs and select it. Click “Uninstall” and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.