Epson XP-960 Driver is a free driver for the Epson XP-960 printer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Epson XP-960 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-960 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Epson XP-960 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your Epson XP-960 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the “Epson XP-960 Driver” folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use your Epson XP-960 printer.
Epson XP-960 Specifications:
The Epson XP-960 is a high-end all-in-one printer that offers excellent print quality and a variety of features for both home and office users. It has a maximum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 15 ppm in black and white, and 10 ppm in color. It also has a duplex printing feature, and can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi.
The Epson XP-960 also has a built-in scanner and copier, and can scan at resolutions of up to 4800 dpi. It can also copy at speeds of up to 11 cpm in black and white, and 5 cpm in color. Additionally, it has a fax feature, and can send and receive faxes at resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dpi.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Epson XP-960:
- Make sure your Epson XP-960 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Epson XP-960 Driver from the Epson website.
- Install the Epson XP-960 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Epson XP-960 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the Epson XP-960 printer as your default printer.
- Print your documents and photos using the Epson XP-960 printer.
How do I install Epson driver?
- Before you install the Epson driver, you need to make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
- Once you have verified that your computer meets the system requirements, you can begin the installation process by downloading the Epson driver from the company’s website.
- After you have downloaded the Epson driver, you will need to double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- During the installation process, you will be prompted to choose the location where you want to install the driver.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will be able to use your Epson printer with your computer.
Why is my Epson not connecting to my computer?
There are a few reasons why your Epson printer may not be connecting to your computer. One reason may be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason may be that the printer is not properly plugged into the computer. Another reason may be that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. Finally, the computer and the printer may not be on the same network.
Why is my Epson printer not installing?
Epson printers are designed to be easy to install, but sometimes things can go wrong. If your Epson printer is not installing, there are a few things you can try to get it up and running.
First, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer. If it is not, then connecting it properly should fix the problem.
If the printer is properly connected, then the next thing to check is the drivers. Drivers are what tell your computer how to communicate with the printer. If the drivers are out of date or not installed properly, then the printer will not be able to work.
The best way to update or install drivers is to use a driver update tool. This will automatically scan your computer for any outdated or missing drivers and then install them for you.
If you are still having trouble getting your Epson printer to install, then you may need to contact Epson customer support. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and get your printer up and running.
How do I reset my Epson XP 960 printer?
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your Epson XP 960 printer.
- Press and hold the power button for three seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to initialize. Once the printer is ready, you can begin using it again.
How do I find my Epson printer driver?
If you have an Epson printer, you will need to find the Epson printer driver that is compatible with your computer. The best way to find the right driver is to go to the Epson website and look for the driver that is compatible with your specific model of printer. Once you have found the right driver, you can download it and install it on your computer.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There could be a number of reasons why the driver for your printer is unavailable. It could be that the printer is no longer supported by the manufacturer, or that the driver is out of date. In either case, you’ll need to find an alternate way to print.
One possibility is to use a different printer that is supported by your computer. Another option is to use a print-to-PDF program that will allow you to print to a PDF file, which can be opened on any computer.
How do I connect my Epson printer to my computer?
- Check that your Epson printer and computer are both turned on. If they are not, turn them on now.
- Find the USB cable that came with your Epson printer. Plug one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the back of your Epson printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into a USB port on your computer.
- If you see a message on your computer asking if you want to install the Epson printer software, click Yes. If you don’t see this message, go to step 6.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Epson printer software.
- When the installation is finished, click Finish.
Your Epson printer should now be connected to your computer.
How do I connect my Epson printer to my computer via USB?
- Turn on your Epson printer and make sure it is connected to a power source.
- Connect your computer to the Epson printer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, open the control panel and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Find your Epson printer in the list of devices and double-click on it.
- In the new window that opens, click on the “Connect” button.
After following these steps, your Epson printer should be successfully connected to your computer via USB.
How do you update printer drivers?
- Go to the support website for your printer’s manufacturer.
- Find the section for drivers and downloads.
- Choose your operating system from the list of options.
- Download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Run the driver installation file.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I find my Epson printer IP address?
- Go to the Epson website and search for your printer model.
- Click on the “Support” or “Downloads” page for your printer.
- Look for a section labeled “Printer Specifications” or something similar.
- Find the entry for “IP address” and note down the number next to it.
- Alternatively, you can print a test page from your printer’s control panel and look for the IP address in the printout.
What is Epson printer connection checker?
The Epson printer connection checker is a software program that is used to check the connection between your computer and your Epson printer. This program will help you to troubleshoot any connection problems that you may have with your printer.
Why is driver unavailable on Epson printer?
Epson printers are designed to work with specific drivers that are installed on the computer. When a new Epson printer is installed, the computer will automatically install the necessary drivers. However, if the computer does not have the correct drivers for the printer, the printer will not be able to function. In order to fix this issue, you will need to install the correct drivers for the Epson printer.