The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 is a versatile all-in-one printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and it can print at speeds of up to 18 ppm. The WorkForce WF-3520 also features built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, so you can easily connect it to your network.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver:
- Download the “Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, you can start using the printer.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Specifications:
The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 is a versatile all-in-one printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. It offers fast print speeds of up to 19ppm in black and 10ppm in color, and features a 250-sheet paper capacity, automatic duplex printing, and wireless connectivity.
The WorkForce WF-3520 also features a 2.5-inch color LCD display for easy navigation, and offers a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. Additionally, it is compatible with a variety of media types, including plain paper, photo paper, and labels.
Suggestions for How to Use Epson WorkForce WF-3520:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Driver window.
- Click the “Print” button to print your document.
How do I connect my Epson WF 3520 printer?
- Make sure that your Epson WF 3520 printer is turned on and connected to your computer via USB.
- Open the “Printers & Scanners” preferences pane in System Preferences.
- Click on the “+” button to add a new printer.
- Select your Epson WF 3520 printer from the list of available printers.
- Click on the “Add” button to add the printer to your list of available printers.
- You should now be able to print to your Epson WF 3520 printer from your computer.
How do I connect my Epson WF 3520 to my imac?
Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
This will enable you to register your printer and enable the Epson Connect services.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- Open the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and click the Register New Printer button.
- Enter the registration information for your printer and click the Register button.
- Click the Continue button on the Register a printer to Epson Connect screen.
- Select the printer you want to connect from the list and click the Connect button.
- Enter the PIN that appears on your printer’s display and click the Continue button.
Your printer should now be connected to your Epson Connect account.
How do I reset my Epson WF 3520 printer?
To reset your Epson WF 3520 printer, first make sure that the printer is turned on. Next, locate the reset button on the printer. This button is usually located on the back of the printer. Once you have found the reset button, press and hold it for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, the printer should reset itself and be ready to use.
How do I connect my Epson 3250 to WIFI?
Before you can connect your Epson 3250 to WIFI, you’ll need to make sure that your router is properly configured and that your Epson 3250 is in range of the router.
- Press the Home button on your Epson 3250.
- Select the Setup menu.
- Select the Wireless LAN Setup option.
- Select the SSID (name) of your wireless network.
- Enter the password for your wireless network.
- Select the Connection Type.
- Select the Apply button.
Your Epson 3250 should now be connected to WIFI.
How do I scan from my Epson WF 3520 to my computer?
- Turn on your Epson WF 3520 printer and make sure it is connected to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the scanning software on your computer. This will typically be located in your “Applications” folder.
- Select the Epson WF 3520 as your scanner from the list of available devices.
- Choose the type of scan you wish to perform. You can typically scan to a file, email, or other application.
- Configure any additional scan settings as desired, then click “Scan”.
- Your Epson WF 3520 will begin scanning and the image will appear in the designated location on your computer.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Before you begin, you will need to have the printer driver files downloaded and saved to your computer. If you do not have the driver files, you can usually download them from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- Next, open the Devices and Printers control panel. In Windows 10, you can do this by searching for “devices and printers” in the Start menu.
- Find the printer that you want to install the driver for, and right-click on it. Select “Add a printer” from the context menu.
- On the next screen, select “Add a local printer.” This will bring up the Add Printer Wizard.
- On the first page of the wizard, select “Use an existing port” and choose the port that your printer is connected to.
- On the next page, select the printer driver that you downloaded earlier. If you cannot find it, you can usually browse to the location where you saved it.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
Can I install my Epson printer without the disk?
Yes, you can install your Epson printer without the disk. However, you will need to have the drivers for your printer installed on your computer. You can usually find these drivers on the Epson website.
How do I install a printer driver?
- Go to the website of the printer manufacturer.
- Locate the driver that is compatible with your operating system.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Why is my Epson printer not connecting to my computer?
Epson printers are known for their quality and reliability, but like any other printer, they can sometimes have issues connecting to computers. There are a few possible reasons why your Epson printer might not be connecting to your computer.
One possibility is that the printer is not turned on, or is not plugged into an outlet. Make sure that the printer is turned on and plugged into a power source.
Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer. USB cables can sometimes become loose, so make sure that the cable is securely plugged into both the printer and the computer.
If the printer is still not connecting to the computer, it is possible that there is an issue with the printer itself. Try restarting the printer and see if that fixes the problem. If the printer still does not work, you may need to contact Epson customer service for further assistance.
How do I find printer drivers?
Printer drivers are pieces of software that allow your printer to communicate with your computer. Without the proper driver, your printer will not be able to function. There are a few different ways that you can go about finding the right driver for your printer.
One option is to go to the website of the printer’s manufacturer. They should have a section dedicated to drivers and downloads. From there, you should be able to select your specific printer model and download the corresponding driver.
Another option is to use a driver update utility. These programs will scan your computer for all of the installed devices and check to see if there are any updated drivers available. If so, they will automatically download and install them for you.
Finally, you can always try a search engine such as Google or Bing. If you search for something like “HP printer drivers,” you should be able to find a link to the HP website where you can download the drivers you need.
Why does my printer Say driver unavailable?
There are a few reasons that your printer might say that the driver is unavailable. One reason is that the printer is not connected to the computer correctly. Another reason is that the printer driver is not installed on the computer. The last reason is that the printer driver is not working correctly.
How do I fix driver is unavailable?
There are a few things you can do if you’re getting the driver is unavailable error message.
First, try restarting your computer and then try to install the driver again. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling the driver and then installing it again.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try downloading the driver from the manufacturer’s website and installing it manually.
Finally, if nothing else is working, you can try contacting the manufacturer’s customer support for help.