Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your Epson printer. This driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Epson Stylus CX6600 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- If prompted, extract the files to a folder on your computer.
- Open the “Printers” control panel and add a new printer.
- Select “Epson” as the manufacturer and “Epson Stylus CX6600” as the model.
- Choose the port that the printer is connected to and click “Next”.
- If prompted, select the printer’s options and click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
The Epson Stylus CX6600 is an all-in-one color inkjet printer released in 2004. It can print, scan, and copy. It has a maximum resolution of 5760×1440 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 17 ppm in black and white and 11 ppm in color. It uses four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) and has a 100-sheet paper tray.
The Epson Stylus CX6600 measures 17.7 inches wide, 11.8 inches deep, and 7.8 inches tall and weighs 14.3 pounds. It has a 1.5-inch color LCD display for previewing and editing photos. It connects to a computer via USB 2.0.
The Epson Stylus CX6600 comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Epson Stylus CX6600:
- Make sure your Epson Stylus CX6600 is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Download and install the Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver from the Epson website.
- Follow the instructions on the Epson website to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print to your Epson Stylus CX6600.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver?
Make sure you have the Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver downloaded from the Epson website. Once downloaded, double-click on the file to launch the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
2. How do I uninstall the Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver?
Launch the uninstaller program by going to the “Start” menu and selecting “Control Panel.” From here, go to “Add or Remove Programs” and select “Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver.” Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen instructions to remove the driver from your system.
3. Will this driver work with other Epson printers?
No. The Epson Stylus CX6600 Driver is only compatible with the Epson Stylus CX6600 printer.
4. I’m having trouble installing the driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the driver, you can try running the installer in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the installer file and select “Properties.” Under the “Compatibility” tab, select the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” option and choose an older version of Windows from the drop-down menu. Save your changes and run the installer again.
5. I’m still having trouble installing the driver. What can I do?
If you’re still having trouble, you can try contacting Epson customer support. They may be able to provide you with a different or updated driver that will work with your printer.