The Epson LQ-590II driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is for use with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
Epson LQ-590II Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Install Epson LQ-590II Driver:
- Double-click on the Epson LQ-590II Driver download file and it will automatically unzip.
- A new folder will be created on your desktop.
- Open the new folder and double-click on the Epson LQ-590II Driver installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use your Epson LQ-590II printer.
Epson LQ-590II Details:
The Epson LQ-590II is a 24-pin, 80-column dot matrix printer. It offers a print speed of up to 590 cps and a resolution of up to 1440 x 720 dpi. It has a USB interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The printer comes with a 1-year warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Epson LQ-590II:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before starting the Epson LQ-590II Driver.
- Once the driver is installed, open the Epson LQ-590II Driver and click on the “Start” button.
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the “Printer IP Address” field and click on the “OK” button.
- Click on the “Print” button and select the file that you want to print.
- Click on the “OK” button to start printing.
1. How do I install the Epson LQ-590II driver?
Make sure you have the latest version of the driver. You can download it from the Epson website or from your computer’s manufacturer website.
Once you have the driver, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
2. How do I know if the Epson LQ-590II driver is installed correctly?
To check if the driver is installed correctly, go to Start > Devices and Printers. The Epson LQ-590II should be listed under Printers.
If it’s not listed, try restarting your computer and check again.
3. I’m getting an error when I try to install the Epson LQ-590II driver. What should I do?
First, make sure you’re using the latest version of the driver. If you’re still getting an error, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver.
If you’re still having trouble, contact Epson customer support for assistance.
4. Can I use the Epson LQ-590II driver with other Epson printers?
Yes, the Epson LQ-590II driver is compatible with other Epson printers that use a USB connection.
5. I don’t see my operating system listed on the Epson website. Can I still install the Epson LQ-590II driver?
Yes, you can still install the Epson LQ-590II driver even if your operating system isn’t listed on the Epson website. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of the printer.
If you have any other questions about the Epson LQ-590II driver, feel free to contact Epson customer support for assistance.