Epson L1455 Driver is a program that allows you to control your Epson L1455 printer. You can use it to change the settings of your printer, such as the paper size, the resolution, and the printing quality. You can also use it to update the firmware of your printer.
Epson L1455 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install Epson L1455 Driver:
- After the “Epson L1455 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in compressed format, extract it to a folder using an archiving tool.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Epson L1455 Specifications:
The Epson L1455 is a high-speed, high-volume A3+ original ink tank system printer that delivers ultra-low-cost printing, making it an ideal choice for businesses with high-volume printing needs. Featuring a high-capacity ink tank system, the Epson L1455 can print up to 13,000 pages in black and white and up to 7,500 pages in color1. With print speeds of up to 15ipm for black-and-white and up to 8.5ipm for color, the Epson L1455 is one of the fastest ink tank system printers in its class2.
The Epson L1455 comes with a suite of connectivity features, including Wi-Fi Direct3 and Ethernet, that allow users to easily connect and share documents and photos wirelessly. The Epson L1455 also supports mobile printing, so users can print from their smartphones or tablets using the Epson iPrint4 app.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the document or file you want to print.
- Click on the “Print” button.
- Select the “Epson L1455” printer from the list of printers.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- The printing process will start and the document or file will be printed.
Questions & Answers:
How do I reset my Epson l1455 printer?
- Turn on your Epson L1455 printer.
- Press the “Reset” button on the control panel.
- When the “Reset” button is pressed, the printer will enter into recovery mode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your printer.
How do I print double sided on Epson l1455?
- From the Paper tab, select the Paper Type/Quality menu.
- Select the Media Type setting, then press the Enter button.
- Use the Up or Down arrow keys to select the desired paper type, then press the Enter button.
- Press the Home button, then select the Setup menu.
- Select the Printing Preferences menu, then press the Enter button.
- Use the Up or Down arrow keys to select the Duplex Printing setting, then press the Enter button.
- Select the On setting, then press the Enter button.
- Press the Home button, then select the Copy/Fax menu.
- Select the More Settings menu, then press the Enter button.
- Use the Up or Down arrow keys to select the Print on Both Sides setting, then press the Enter button.
- Select the Auto setting, then press the Enter button.
- Press the Home button, then select the Start menu.
- Select the Print option, then press the Enter button.
- The printer will now print on both sides of the paper.
How do I get my Epson printer to recognize my wireless network?
If your Epson printer is not connecting to your wireless network, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, check to make sure that your printer is turned on and that it is connected to the same wireless network as your computer. If your printer is not turned on, simply press the power button to turn it on.
If your printer is turned on but it is not connecting to your wireless network, you may need to enter the network password. To do this, open the printer’s control panel and navigate to the network settings. Enter the password for your wireless network and select the option to save the password.
If your printer is still not connecting to your wireless network, you may need to restart your router. To do this, unplug the power cord from the router and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Once your router has restarted, try connecting your printer to the wireless network again.
If you are still having trouble connecting your Epson printer to your wireless network, you can contact Epson customer support for assistance.
How do I connect my Epson printer to my computer?
- Check what kind of interface the printer has (i.e. USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.) and ensure that your computer has the matching port or wireless capability.
- If the printer is new, it will likely come with a USB cable that you can use to connect it directly to your computer. Otherwise, you can purchase a compatible cable.
- Once the cable is connected, turn on the printer and wait for it to initialize.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window, you should see the Epson printer listed. If not, you can try to refresh the list of devices or reinstall the Epson printer software.
- Right-click on the printer and select Set as Default Printer.
- You should now be able to print from your computer to the Epson printer.
How do I reset my Epson l1455 admin password?
- Go to the Epson website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Products” tab and then select your printer from the list.
- Click on the “Reset Password” link and follow the instructions.
- Once you have reset your password, you will be able to log in and access your printer’s settings.
How do I reset my Epson l6190?
Epson l6190 is a multifunctional printer that supports printing, scanning, and copying. This device is equipped with Wi-Fi and USB connectivity. It also supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. This printer uses four color ink cartridges.
To reset your Epson l6190, you will need to access the control panel. Locate the “Reset” button and press it. The printer will now enter the reset mode. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process. Once the reset is complete, your Epson l6190 will be ready to use.
Why isn’t my Epson printing double sided?
Your Epson printer may not be printing double sided because the paper feed may be jammed. Check the paper feed and make sure that it is not obstructed in any way. You may also need to check the printer settings to make sure that double sided printing is enabled.
How do I turn on two sided printing?
- Open the Control Panel. In Windows 7 and 10, you can do this by clicking the Start button and then selecting “Control Panel” from the menu. In Windows 8, you can access the Control Panel from the Start Screen by typing “control panel” and then selecting the Control Panel icon from the search results.
- Select “View Devices and Printers”.
- Right-click on your printer’s icon and select “Printing preferences” from the menu.
- Select the “Finishing” tab.
- Check the “Two-sided printing” box.
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
How do I get my Epson printer to print on both sides?
To print on both sides of the paper, you will need to use a printer that supports duplex printing. Many newer printers have this feature built in, but if yours does not, you can purchase a duplexer that will attach to your printer and enable it to print on both sides.
Once you have a duplex printer or duplexer, you will need to adjust your print settings. In most cases, you will be able to select “duplex printing” or “double-sided printing” as an option in your print dialog box. If you are using a word processing program, you may also need to select “mirror margins” so that your document will print correctly on both sides of the paper.
Once you have adjusted your settings, you should be able to print your document on both sides of the paper. If you are having trouble, you may need to consult your printer’s manual for specific instructions.
How do I connect my Epson projector to WiFi?
Assuming you have a wireless router and an Epson projector with wireless capability, you will need to connect the projector to the router with an Ethernet cable. Once that is done, you will need to go into the projector’s menu and find the “Network” or “Wireless” settings. From there, you will need to select the “Enable” or “On” option and then select your wireless network from the list of available networks. Enter your wireless password when prompted and the projector should then be connected to your wireless network.
Why can’t my Epson printer find my network?
There are a few reasons that your Epson printer might not be able to find your network. The first thing you should check is whether or not your printer is connected to the Internet. If it is not, then you will need to connect it to the Internet before it can find your network. Another possibility is that your printer’s firmware is out of date. To check this, you can go to the Epson website and look for your printer model’s support page. Finally, if your printer is still having trouble connecting to your network, you can try restarting both your printer and your router.
How do I connect my phone to my Epson l1455 printer?
- Check if your phone and printer are compatible. Your phone and printer must be compatible in order for this to work.
- Turn on your printer. Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your phone.
- Open the settings app on your phone. Tap the settings icon on your phone to open the settings app.
- Select your printer. In the settings app, tap “Printers & Scanners” and then select your Epson printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the instructions. Once you’ve selected your printer, follow the on-screen instructions to connect your phone to your printer.
How do I connect my printer via WiFi?
If your printer is not already connected to a wireless network, you will need to connect it to the network before you can print wirelessly. This process will vary depending on your printer model, but typically involves entering your network name and password into the printer’s control panel. Once your printer is connected to the network, you should be able to print wirelessly from any computer or mobile device that is also connected to the same network.
If you’re not sure how to connect your printer to a wireless network, consult your printer’s manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.