Epson ET-3760 Driver is a program that enables your computer to communicate with your Epson ET-3760 printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to connect to your computer and you will not be able to print. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Epson ET-3760 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install Epson ET-3760 Driver:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the file named “Setup.exe”.
- The setup wizard will start. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the Epson ET-3760 printer.
The Epson ET-3760 is a wireless all-in-one cartridge-free supertank printer with an unbeatable combination of value and convenience. Featuring high-capacity refillable ink tanks, users can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement inks1. This compact and sleek design includes a 2.4″ color LCD and easy-to-use buttons for navigating the menu. The ET-3760 also offers convenient wireless printing from smartphones and tablets2. And, it comes with a suite of connectivity features, including Wi-Fi Direct®3 and NFC4.
- Save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement inks vs. ink cartridges (1 set of bottles vs. 6 cartridges based on average monthly print volumes of 150 pages at 60% black/40% color, ISO/IEC 24711).
- Requires a wireless connection to the printer. Does not support NFC printing.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the Epson ET-3760 Driver from the Epson website.
- Connect the Epson ET-3760 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Epson ET-3760 printer as the default printer in your computer’s printer settings.
- Print a test page to ensure that the Epson ET-3760 printer is working properly.
How do I connect my Epson ET 3760 to my computer?
To connect your Epson ET 3760 to your computer, you will need to use a USB cable. Once you have connected the USB cable, you will need to turn on your printer. Once your printer is turned on, you will need to go to your computer’s settings and find the “Printers and Devices” section. In this section, you will need to find your Epson ET 3760 printer and select it. Once you have selected your printer, you will need to select the “Connect” option.
What is the Driver for an Epson 3760?
The Epson 3760 is an all-in-one wireless printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning and copying features. It is a versatile printer that can connect to a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops. The Epson 3760 uses ink cartridges that are easy to replace and it has a variety of paper sizes and types that it can print on.
How do I install Epson Driver?
- Connect your Epson printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on your Epson printer.
- Go to the location where you saved the downloaded driver file and double-click on it.
- The installation wizard will start. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you can start using your Epson printer.
How do I find my Epson ET 3760 IP address?
- Check the printer control panel for the IP address. The IP address may be listed under Settings, Network, TCP/IP, IP Address, or it may be displayed on the control panel itself.
- Use a web browser to connect to the printer. The URL will be http:// followed by the IP address.
How do I reset my Epson ET-3760?
- Power off your printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Press and hold the “Stop” button on the control panel.
- While holding the “Stop” button, press and hold the “Power” button.
- Release the “Stop” button, and then release the “Power” button.
- Press the “Stop” button five times.
- Press and hold the “Power” button.
- Release the “Power” button, and then press it once.
Your printer should now be reset.
How do I print from ET-3760?
In order to print from your ET-3760, you will need to first connect it to a printer. To do this, you will need to use a USB cable. Once you have connected the printer and the ET-3760, you will need to select the “Print” option from the main menu.
Once you have selected the “Print” option, you will be given a list of options. Select the “Print to File” option. This will allow you to select where you would like to save the file that you are printing.
Once you have selected the “Print to File” option, you will need to select the location that you would like to save the file. After you have selected the location, select the “OK” button. This will start the printing process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager?
- Visit the Epson website and select your product from the “For Home” or “For Work” drop-down menu.
- On the product page, select “Drivers & Software” from the menu.
- Scroll down to the “Event Manager” section and select the version you need for your operating system.
- Click “Download” and run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Why is my Epson 3760 printing blank pages?
- The printer is out of ink or toner. This is the most common reason for blank pages. Make sure that you have fresh ink or toner cartridges installed.
- The printer is not connected to a power source. Check that the printer is plugged into an outlet and that the power cord is securely connected.
- The printer is not connected to your computer. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer via USB or Ethernet.
- The printer driver is not installed or is outdated. Make sure that you have the latest printer driver installed on your computer. You can typically download drivers from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- The printer settings are incorrect. Check the printer settings to make sure that the correct paper size and type are selected.
If you have checked all of the above and your Epson 3760 is still printing blank pages, contact customer support for assistance.
Does Epson 3760 do double sided scanning?
Epson does not currently offer a double-sided scanning option for the 3760 model. However, you can still scan both sides of a document by flipping it over and scanning it again. This will require you to do two separate scans, but will ultimately get the job done.
How do you power clean an Epson 3760?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Remove any paper from the paper tray.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to lightly dust the outside of the printer.
- Open the printer’s top cover and remove any ink cartridges.
- Use a cotton swab or soft, dry cloth to clean the ink cartridges, being careful not to touch the ink nozzles.
- Clean the ink cartridge contacts with a cotton swab or soft, dry cloth.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges and close the top cover.
- Plug the printer back into the power outlet and turn it on.
- Select the “Maintenance” menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the “Power Clean” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the power clean cycle.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the unzipped file and double-click on the printer driver installation file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.