The Epson Aculaser C500DN is a high-speed, color laser printer. It offers print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute in black and white, and up to 17 pages per minute in color. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also features duplex printing, meaning it can print on both sides of a page. The Aculaser C500DN uses a four-color toner system (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black). The printer comes with a 250-sheet paper tray, and has an optional 500-sheet tray available.
Epson Aculaser C500DN Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Install Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver on Your PC:
First, unzip the folder that the driver was downloaded in.
Next, open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
Find the “Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver” in the list of devices and double-click it.
Browse to the location of the unzipped driver folder and select the driver file.
The driver will now be installed.
Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Epson Aculaser C500DN Details:
The Epson AcuLaser C500DN is a color laser printer with a maximum resolution of 2400×600 dpi. It has a print speed of up to 24 ppm for black and white and 12 ppm for color. The printer has a standard input capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum input capacity of 500 sheets. It has a duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages per month. The printer has a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Hacks on How to Use Epson Aculaser C500DN:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices and click on the “Print” button.
- Select the file you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
1. How can I install the Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver on my computer?
1. Download the Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver from the Epson website.
2. Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver on your computer.
4. restart your computer.
5. Connect the Epson Aculaser C500DN printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
2. How can I uninstall the Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver from my computer?
1. Open the Control Panel on your computer.
2. Click on “Uninstall a Program” under “Programs”.
3. Select “Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver” from the list of programs and click on “Uninstall”.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the Epson Aculaser C500DN Driver from your computer.
5. restart your computer.