The Canon PIXMA TS9160 Driver is available for free in this page using the links below. The driver is available for Windows and Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA TS9160 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9160 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Extract the contents of the file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Your printer should now be ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TS9160 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA TS9160 is a versatile all-in-one printer that is perfect for both home and office use. It features a sleek and compact design that makes it easy to use and store. The printer has a built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth that allows you to print from your mobile devices. The Canon PIXMA TS9160 also features a 6-ink system that produces stunning photos and documents. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 15 ppm.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Canon PIXMA TS9160:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA TS9160 printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Download the Canon PIXMA TS9160 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you should be able to use your Canon PIXMA TS9160 printer with your computer.
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- Download the latest printer driver for your Canon printer from the Canon website.
- Connect your Canon printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with the printer.
- Open the downloaded printer driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use your Canon printer with your computer.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
- Download the Canon printer driver for Windows 10 from the Canon website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer to the computer via USB and turn it on.
- Windows 10 should automatically detect and install the drivers for your printer.
- If the drivers don’t install automatically, go to Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners and click Add a printer or scanner.
- Select your Canon printer from the list and follow the prompts to install the drivers.
How do I download a Canon printer driver?
Canon printer drivers can be downloaded in a few easy steps. First, visit the Canon website and select your printer model from the list of products. Next, click on the “Drivers & Downloads” tab and select your operating system. Finally, click on the “Download” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why is my Canon Pixma printer not installing?
There could be a few reasons as to why your Canon Pixma printer is not installing. The first reason could be that the printer is not compatible with your computer. The second reason could be that the printer is not plugged into the computer correctly. The third reason could be that the printer drivers are not installed correctly. The fourth reason could be that the printer is not turned on. If you have checked all of these things and the printer still is not installing, you should contact Canon customer support for further assistance.
Where is my Canon printer driver located?
- Click on the Start Menu in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type “Control Panel” into the search bar and hit Enter.
- Find the “Devices and Printers” section and click on it.
- Right-click on your Canon printer and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Under “Driver Location”, you should see the path to your Canon printer driver.
How do I install my Pixma printer without the CD?
- Go to Canon’s website and find the support page for your specific printer model.
- Find the section labeled “Drivers & Downloads” and select the operating system you are using.
- Find the driver that you need and download it to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Follow the prompts to finish installing the driver.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my computer?
- Make sure your Canon Pixma printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Select your Canon Pixma printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of your Canon Pixma printer.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- In the event that you need to install a printer driver manually, the process is usually quite straightforward.
- First, you will need to download the driver from the manufacturer’s website or from a reliable third-party website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, simply double-click on the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- In most cases, the process will be completed within a few minutes and you will be able to use your printer immediately.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a couple of reasons that might explain why the printer driver is unavailable. One possibility is that the printer is not compatible with the operating system that is installed on the computer. Another possibility is that the printer is not properly connected to the computer.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
There can be a few different reasons why you might not be able to install a printer driver on Windows 10. One reason could be that your computer is not connected to the internet, and so it can’t download the driver from the manufacturer’s website. Another reason could be that the printer driver is not compatible with Windows 10. If this is the case, you’ll need to find a different driver that is compatible with your version of Windows. Finally, it’s also possible that there is a problem with the printer driver itself. If this is the case, you can try downloading a different driver from the manufacturer’s website, or contacting the manufacturer directly for assistance.
How do I find printer drivers in Windows 10?
When you connect a new printer to your Windows 10 PC, you’ll usually be prompted to install a driver. Drivers are software that allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices. Without drivers, the devices you connect to your computer—for example, a mouse or external hard drive—won’t work properly.
Windows 10 includes built-in drivers for many devices—including printers, cameras, and TVs—that you can install using Device Manager. For other devices, you’ll need to download and install the driver yourself.
To open Device Manager, press the Windows button on your keyboard, type Device Manager, and press Enter.
In Device Manager, find the device you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions. If you don’t see an Update Driver button, it means Windows 10 can’t find a newer driver for the device, and you don’t need to do anything.
Where are the printer drivers located in Windows 10?
The printer drivers are located in the Windows 10 Control Panel. To access the printer drivers, open the Control Panel and click on “Devices and Printers.” Under the “Printers and Faxes” section, you will see a list of all the printers that are installed on your computer. To access the printer drivers for a specific printer, double-click on the printer’s icon. This will open the printer’s properties window. In the properties window, click on the “Driver” tab. This will show you the list of printer drivers that are installed on your computer.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- Locate the USB cable that came with your printer. One end of the cable will have a rectangular USB connector that fits into your printer, and the other end will have a standard USB connector that fits into your computer.
- Plug the rectangular USB connector into your printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- On your computer, open the control panel and double-click on the “Printers and Faxes” icon.
- Click on the “Port Settings” tab and make sure the “Enable bidirectional support” box is checked.
- Click “OK” to close the properties window.
- Try printing a test page to make sure the printer is working properly.