The Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver is a program that allows your computer to communicate with your Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to be able to print documents. You can download Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver using the links below.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Print” option from your computer’s menu.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer from the list of printers.
- Enter the desired print settings, and then click on the “Print” button.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA TS9120 is an all-in-one printer that is designed for home and small office use. It offers print, scan, and copy capabilities, and can print on a variety of paper types and sizes. The TS9120 also has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, so it can be used with a variety of devices.
The TS9120 has a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and can print at speeds of up to 15 ppm in black and white, and 10 ppm in color. It has a 100-sheet paper capacity, and can print on paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches. The TS9120 also has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Hacks on How to Use Canon PIXMA TS9120:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer in the list of devices in the Print & Fax preferences pane.
- Select the Paper Size and Type that you want to use for printing.
- Click the Print button to print your document.
How do I connect my ts9120 to my computer?
The TS9120 is a thermal transfer printer that can be connected to a computer using a USB cable. The printer comes with a driver that needs to be installed on the computer in order to work. Once the driver is installed, the printer can be used to print documents from any program that supports printing.
To connect the TS9120 to a computer, first make sure that the printer is turned off. Then, connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the computer. Once the printer is connected, turn it on and wait for it to initialize. Finally, open the program that you want to print from and select the TS9120 as the printer.
How do I connect my Canon TS9120 to my Mac?
- Start by turning on your Canon TS9120 printer and your Mac computer.
- On your Mac, open the System Preferences application.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners preference pane.
- Click on the “+” button to add a new printer.
- In the list of printer options, select the Canon TS9120 printer.
- Click on the Add button.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma tr7020a to WIFI?
- Make sure that your Canon Pixma tr7020a is turned on.
- Press the “Menu” button on the printer.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the “Setup” menu.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Press and hold the “Wi-Fi” button on the printer for five seconds.
- The printer will automatically connect to your wireless network.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
- The printer isn’t turned on – This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s easy to forget to turn on the printer when you’re troubleshooting why it’s not working. So, make sure the printer is turned on and plugged into an outlet.
- The printer isn’t connected to the network – In order for your computer to connect to the printer, the printer must be connected to the same network. Check to see if the printer is connected to the router via an Ethernet cable or, if it’s a wireless printer, check to see if it’s connected to the network (you should see a green or blue light lit up on the printer).
- The printer drivers are outdated – In order for your computer to communicate with the printer, it needs to have the latest drivers installed. You can usually download the latest drivers from the Canon website.
- There’s a firewall blocking the connection – If you have a firewall enabled on your computer, it could be blocking the connection to the printer. Try temporarily disabling the firewall to see if that solves the problem.
How do I reinstall printer drivers?
If you need to reinstall your printer drivers, there are a few things you need to do. First, you need to find the right drivers for your printer. You can do this by going to the printer manufacturer’s website and looking for the drivers that are specific to your printer’s model and operating system. Once you have the drivers, you need to install them on your computer. This can be done by running the installer program that comes with the drivers or by manually installing the drivers from the control panel. Once the drivers are installed, you need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. After your computer has restarted, you should be able to use your printer as usual.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
- Go to Canon’s website and find the support page for your specific printer model.
- On the support page, find the Drivers & Software section and click the download link for the printer driver you need.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the port on the back of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your laptop.
- If prompted, select the USB port to which the printer is connected.
- If prompted, select the printer driver you wish to install.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation.
How do I find printer drivers?
There are a few different ways that you can find printer drivers. The best way is to go to the website of the company that made your printer. On their site, they should have a section that is dedicated to drivers. You should be able to find the driver that you need by searching for your specific printer model.
Another way to find printer drivers is to do a search on Google. Just type in the make and model of your printer, plus the word “driver.” This should bring up a few different results, including websites where you can download the driver.
If you can’t find a driver on the company website or through a Google search, you can try using a driver update program. These programs will scan your computer for all of the drivers that are out of date and then update them for you. This is a good option if you’re not sure which driver you need or if you want to make sure that all of your drivers are up to date.
Once you’ve found the driver that you need, you should download it and then install it on your computer. Make sure to follow the instructions that come with the driver, as some drivers need to be installed in a specific way.
If you’re still having trouble finding or installing the right driver, you can always contact the company that made your printer. They should be able to help you out and point you in the right direction.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Canon printer on Windows 10?
- Uninstalling the Canon printer on Windows 10 can be done by going to the “Control Panel” and selecting “Uninstall a Program”. From there, you should be able to select the Canon printer program and uninstall it.
- Once the Canon printer is uninstalled, you can reinstall it by going to the Canon website and downloading the latest driver for your printer model. Once the driver is downloaded, you can install it by double-clicking on the file and following the on-screen instructions.
- After the Canon printer is installed, you can then add it back to your Windows 10 computer by going to the “Control Panel” and selecting “Devices and Printers”. From there, you can click on “Add a printer” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Why does my printer Say driver unavailable?
When you see the error message “Driver Unavailable” it means that your computer cannot communicate with your printer. This can be caused by a number of things, but the most common culprit is a missing, outdated, or corrupt printer driver.
If you’re seeing this error, the first thing you should do is check to make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer. If it’s plugged in and turned on, but you’re still seeing the error, the next step is to try reinstalling your printer driver.
You can do this by going to the manufacturer’s website and downloading the latest driver for your model of printer. Once you’ve downloaded the driver, double-click on the file and follow the prompts to install it.
If you’re still having trouble, it’s also possible that your printer is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re using. To check this, you can go to the printer manufacturer’s website and look for a list of supported operating systems.
If you’re using an unsupported version of Windows, you’ll need to either upgrade your operating system or buy a new printer.
How long do Canon Pixma printers last?
- Canon Pixma printers are designed for home and small office use. They are compact and easy to use, and they print high-quality photos and documents.
- Canon Pixma printers are built to last. With proper care and maintenance, they can last for years.
- Canon Pixma printers are designed for occasional use. If you use your printer regularly, it will last longer.
- Canon Pixma printers are backed by a one-year warranty. If you have any problems with your printer, Canon will repair or replace it.
What is the difference between Canon Pixma MG and TS?
The Canon Pixma MG is a photo all-in-one printer, while the Canon Pixma TS is a business all-in-one printer. The Canon Pixma MG is designed for home users who want to print photos, while the Canon Pixma TS is designed for small businesses that need to print documents.
What is the difference between Canon Pixma TS and TR?
The Canon Pixma TS and TR are both all-in-one inkjet printers. The main difference between the two models is that the TS model is a wireless printer, while the TR model is not. Both printers can print, scan, and copy, but the TS model can also connect to the internet and print from a distance. The TS model is also slightly smaller and lighter than the TR model.
How do I uninstall and reinstall a printer on a Mac?
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select the printer you wish to uninstall and click the “-” button at the bottom of the list.
- Click “OK” when prompted.
- To reinstall the printer, click the “+” button at the bottom of the list and follow the prompts.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my laptop without the CD?
- Go to the Canon website and download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Once the driver is downloaded, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
- Once the driver is installed, connect your Canon printer to your laptop using a USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your laptop to your Canon printer.