The Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver is available for download using the links below. This driver is necessary in order to use the Canon PIXMA TS9060 printer with your computer. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to.
- Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
The Canon PIXMA TS9060 is a high-end all-in-one printer that’s designed for home users. It can print, scan, and copy, and it has a large, color touchscreen display for easy operation. The TS9060 can print at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and it has a fast print speed of 15 ppm in black and white and 10 ppm in color. It can also scan at resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and it has a built-in fax modem for sending and receiving faxes. The TS9060 has a USB 2.0 port for connecting to a computer, and it also has built-in Wi-Fi for wireless printing. It comes with a one-year warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Follow the instructions that come with the Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver to install it on your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Launch the Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver.
How do I install Canon printer driver on Windows 10?
Before you begin, check if your printer is supported on Windows 10. Canon currently only supports certain printers on the Windows 10 platform.
- Download the Canon printer driver for Windows 10.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer to the computer and try to print a test page.
How do I download a Canon printer driver?
- Go to the Canon website.
- Find the Support & Drivers section.
- Enter your Canon printer model in the search box.
- Select your operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Download” button next to the driver you want to download.
- Save the driver file to your computer.
- Double-click the driver file to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to finish the installation.
Why is my Canon Pixma printer not installing?
If you’re having trouble installing your Canon Pixma printer, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer. If the printer is plugged into an outlet, check to see that the power cord is plugged into the printer securely. If the printer is plugged into a USB port, check to see that the USB cable is plugged into the printer securely.
Next, try restarting your computer. This can sometimes resolve installation issues.
Once you’ve uninstalled the old drivers, restart your computer. Then, try installing the printer again.
If you’re still having trouble, you may need to contact Canon support for further assistance.
How do I install my Pixma printer without the CD?
It’s actually pretty easy to install a Pixma printer without the CD. All you need is a USB cable and a computer with a internet connection.
First, go to the Canon website and download the driver for your specific printer model. Be sure to select the right operating system.
Next, connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
Once the driver is downloaded, open the file and follow the installation instructions.
That’s it! Your printer should now be installed and ready to use.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
Before you begin, you will need to have the printer driver that you want to install downloaded and saved to your computer.
- To install a printer driver manually, first open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select “Hardware and Sound” and then select “Devices and Printers”.
- Select “Add a Printer” from the Devices and Printers menu.
- When prompted, select “Add a local printer”.
- Select the port that your printer is connected to. If you are unsure, select the “Detect my printer” option and the wizard will try to detect your printer.
- Select the printer driver that you want to install from the list of available drivers. If you cannot find your printer driver in the list, you will need to browse for it on your computer.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish installing the printer driver.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons that your printer driver might be unavailable. One possibility is that your printer is not compatible with your computer’s operating system. Another possibility is that your printer is not turned on or connected to your computer. If your printer is turned on and connected, but you still can’t print, it’s possible that the printer driver is outdated or corrupted. To fix this, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver.
Why can’t I install printer driver on Windows 10?
There are a few reasons you might not be able to install a printer driver on Windows 10. One possibility is that your printer is not compatible with Windows 10. Another possibility is that you don’t have the correct permissions to install a printer driver. Finally, it’s possible that there are already too many printer drivers installed on your computer.
If your printer is not compatible with Windows 10, you’ll need to get a new printer that is compatible with the operating system. If you don’t have the correct permissions to install a printer driver, you’ll need to contact your administrator and ask for permission. Finally, if there are already too many printer drivers installed on your computer, you’ll need to uninstall some of them before you can install a new one.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Check that your Canon Pixma printer and laptop are both turned on and nearby.
- Find the USB cable that came with your printer. One end of the cable will fit into the port on the back of your printer and the other end will fit into a USB port on your laptop.
- Plug the USB cable into the back of your printer and then into the USB port on your laptop.
- On your laptop, you should see a message pop up that says something like “Installing device driver software”. Depending on your laptop, you might also see a message asking you to choose what you want to do with the printer.
- Once the driver software is installed, you should be able to print to your Canon Pixma printer from your laptop.
How do I find printer drivers in Windows 10?
- Go to the Start menu and click on Settings.
- In the Settings window, click on Devices.
- In the Devices window, click on Printers & scanners.
- In the Printers & scanners window, click on the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Windows will now search for available printers and scanners.
- Once your printer or scanner is found, click on it to select it and then click on the Add device button.
- Windows will now install the drivers for your printer or scanner.
Where are the printer drivers located in Windows 10?
If you’re looking for the printer drivers that are installed on your Windows 10 computer, they’ll be located in the C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64\3 folder. This is where Windows 10 stores all of the drivers that are installed on the computer.
How do I find printer drivers?
If you’re having trouble finding drivers for your printer, you can also try using a third-party driver update tool. These tools will scan your computer for all installed devices and check for updated drivers. They will then provide you with a list of drivers that need to be updated, along with links to download the new drivers.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
- On your printer, locate the USB port and plug in the USB cable.
- Choose the USB port as the connection type and select the Canon printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation and set the printer as the default printer.