Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. In order to use your printer, you must install the driver on your computer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon PIXMA TS9055 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver” file you downloaded.
- The installation process will begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the printer with your computer.
The Canon PIXMA TS9055 is a versatile all-in-one printer that is perfect for the home office. It features print, copy, and scan functions, as well as Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity. The TS9055 also has a 6.2 cm LCD touchscreen for easy operation.
Print speed is up to 15 ipm in black and white, and up to 10 ipm in color. The maximum print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. The TS9055 can also print on a variety of paper types and sizes, including A4, A5, B5, and 4″ x 6″.
The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and can scan both documents and photos. The copier can make up to 99 copies at a time, and has a reduction/enlargement range of 25-400%.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon PIXMA TS9055:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TS9055 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the printer model and paper size, and then click “Print”.
- When prompted, enter the password for the printer.
- Wait for the printing process to complete.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver?
To install the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver, simply download the driver from the Canon website and follow the installation instructions.
2. Where can I find the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver?
The Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver can be found on the Canon website.
3. How do I uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver?
4. I am having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver, try restarting your computer and then re-installing the driver.
5. I am having trouble using the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble using the Canon PIXMA TS9055 Driver, go to the Canon website and look for a troubleshooting guide.