Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver is a driver for the Canon PIXMA TS5151 printer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver:
- Once the “Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- If the printer is not listed or shows as “Offline,” right-click on the printer and select “Properties.” Select the ” Ports ” tab and verify that the correct port is selected. If the correct port is not selected, choose the “Configure Port” option and select the correct port.
- Close the “Printers and Devices” control panel.
- Open the document or image that you want to print.
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA TS5151 is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a print speed of up to 15 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and up to 10 ppm for color documents. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for printing and 1200 x 1200 dpi for scanning. It uses a 5-color ink system with individual ink cartridges for each color. The printer has a 100-sheet paper capacity and can connect to a computer via USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TS5151 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the “Print” option and choose the desired printing options.
- Click the “OK” button to start printing.
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- If your Canon printer came with a CD, insert it into your computer’s CD drive. If it didn’t come with a CD, you can download the driver for your printer model from Canon’s website.
- Once the driver is installed, connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- If you’re using Windows, open the Control Panel and click “Devices and Printers.” Click “Add a printer” and follow the prompts to add your printer.
- If you’re using macOS, open the System Preferences and click “Printers & Scanners.” Click “Add a printer or scanner” and select your printer from the list.
How do I connect my Canon tr4551 to my laptop?
Once your printer has been detected by your laptop, simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the connection process. And that’s it! Now you can print wirelessly from your laptop whenever you need to.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Go to the printer manufacturer’s website and download the driver for your printer model.
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the setup program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There could be a number of reasons why your computer won’t connect to your Canon Pixma printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or properly plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that your computer’s drivers are outdated and need to be updated. Yet another possibility is that there is a problem with the printer itself.
If your printer is turned off or not properly plugged in, simply turn it on and/or plug it in and try to print again. If your computer’s drivers are outdated, you can go to Canon’s website and download the latest drivers for your printer. If there is a problem with the printer itself, you may need to contact Canon’s customer support for help troubleshooting the issue.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
- Visit the Canon website and navigate to the support page for your specific printer model.
- On the support page, locate the Drivers & Software section and click on the link for your operating system.
- On the next page, select the latest available driver for download and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your computer and try printing something to test that the new driver is working properly.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
There are a few different ways that you can update your printer driver. The first way is to check the manufacturer’s website for updates. They will usually have a section for drivers and you can download the latest driver from there.
Another way to update your driver is through Windows Update. To do this, go to Start > Settings > Update & Security. From here, click on Windows Update and then Check for Updates. If there are any updates available for your printer, they will be downloaded and installed automatically.
You can also use Device Manager to update your driver. To do this, go to Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager. Find your printer in the list and right-click on it. Select Update Driver from the menu and follow the prompts.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your laptop.
- On your laptop, open the Control Panel and click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change adapter settings” and find the network adapter that is connected to your wireless network.
- Right-click on the adapter and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Sharing” tab and check the box next to “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.
- Under “Home networking connection”, select the network adapter that is connected to your printer.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
- On your laptop, open the Start menu and type ” Devices and Printers” into the search bar.
- Click on “Add a printer” and select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”.
- Select your printer from the list and click “Next”.
- Follow the prompts to install the printer driver and finish the installation.
How do I find printer drivers?
There are a few different ways that you can find printer drivers. One way is to go to the website of the printer manufacturer and look for a section that says “Downloads” or “Support”. Another way is to do a search for the model number of your printer plus the word “driver”. This should bring up a few different websites where you can download the driver.
How do I install my Pixma printer without the CD?
- Download the driver for your Pixma printer from Canon’s website.
- Extract the downloaded driver files.
- Connect your Pixma printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- In the extracted driver files, open the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install your Pixma printer.
Why does my computer say printer driver unavailable?
A printer driver is a software program that enables communication between your computer and your printer. Without a printer driver, your printer will not be able to understand the data that you are trying to print, and as a result, will not be able to print it. There are a number of reasons why your computer might say that the printer driver is unavailable. The most common reason is that the printer driver is not installed on your computer. If you just installed your printer, it is likely that the printer driver is still being installed. Wait a few minutes and then try printing again. If the printer driver is still not installed, you can try downloading and installing it from the printer manufacturer’s website. Another common reason for this error is that the printer driver is outdated. Over time, printer drivers can become outdated as new versions of Windows are released. To fix this, you can try updating the printer driver. To do this, go to the Start menu and then search for “device manager.” Click on “Device Manager” and then find your printer in the list of devices. Right-click on your printer and then select “Update Driver.” If there is an update available, follow the prompts to install it. If you are still having trouble, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver.
Why can’t my laptop find my printer?
There could be a number of reasons why your laptop can’t find your printer. The first thing to check is that the printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your laptop. If the printer is turned on and connected to the network, it should appear in the list of available devices when you try to print from your laptop.
If the printer does not appear in the list of available devices, it could be because the printer is not compatible with your laptop’s operating system. Another possibility is that the printer is not configured properly. To check the printer’s compatibility with your laptop, you can consult the printer’s documentation or contact the printer’s manufacturer.
If the printer is compatible with your laptop and is configured properly, but still does not appear in the list of available devices, it could be because the printer is not being detected by your laptop. This can happen if the printer’s drivers are not installed on your laptop. You can usually download the drivers for a printer from the printer’s manufacturer’s website.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my wireless network?
- Use the arrow buttons to select the SSID of your wireless router. If you don’t see your SSID listed, select Other and enter your SSID in the text box that appears.
- Press the OK button. The printer will now try to connect to your wireless network.
How do I connect wirelessly to my printer?
Before you can wirelessly print, you need to connect your printer to a wireless network. Many printers come with a built-in Wi-Fi connection, so you can simply connect to your home network by entering your password. If your printer isn’t Wi-Fi enabled, you can connect it to a Wi-Fi router to give it a wireless connection.
If you’re printing from a mobile device, you’ll need to download a printing app like HP ePrint or PrinterShare. Then, open the app and follow the instructions to connect to your printer. Once you’re connected, you can print photos, documents, and more from your mobile device.
How do I connect my wireless printer to a new router?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is unplug the printer from its current power source and router.
- Next, you’ll need to gather the SSID and password for your new router.
- Once you have those, you can now Plug the printer back in and wait for it to power on.
- Now open the printer’s control panel and look for the wireless setup wizard. This will guide you through the process of connecting your printer to the new router. Follow the prompts and enter in the SSID and password when prompted.
- That’s it! Your printer should now be successfully connected to your new router.