The Canon PIXMA TS5120 is a versatile, affordable printer that is perfect for your home printing needs. The Canon PIXMA TS5120 driver is available for download using the links below. This printer offers a variety of features including borderless printing, duplex printing, and wireless connectivity.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TS5120 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
The Canon PIXMA TS5120 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 12.6 ppm for black-and-white documents and up to 8.0 ppm for color documents. The maximum print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. The copier can copy at a speed of up to 6.0 cpm for black-and-white documents and up to 3.0 cpm for color documents. It has a duty cycle of up to 1,000 pages per month. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a minimum ink droplet size of 2 pl. It uses a 4-color ink system with cyan, magenta, yellow, and black ink cartridges. The printer has a USB 2.0 port and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Canon PIXMA TS5120:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA TS5120 is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver from Canon’s website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA TS5120 to your computer.
- Use the Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver to print, scan, and copy documents and images.
How do I setup my Canon ts5120?
- Unpack your Canon ts5120 printer from its box.
- Find a level spot on a surface to place your printer. Make sure that there is enough space around the printer for ventilation.
- Connect the power cord to your printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift up the scanner lid.
- Insert the ink cartridges into your printer.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma ts5120 printer to WIFI?
- Once the Canon Print App is open, you will be able to select your printer from the list of available printers. After selecting your printer, you will then be able to select the “Connect to WIFI” option.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
There are a few different ways that you can reinstall your Canon printer driver, depending on what kind of Canon printer you have.
If you have a Canon inkjet printer, you can usually find the driver software on the Canon website. Just enter your printer model in the search box and then select the operating system that you’re using.
If you have a Canon laser printer, the driver software is usually included on a CD that came with the printer. If you no longer have the CD, you can usually download the driver software from the Canon website.
Once you have the driver software, just follow the instructions that come with it to install the driver on your computer.
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- Check that your Canon printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the start menu and search for “Printers”.
- Select “Add a printer or scanner”.
- Select your Canon printer from the list of available devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I reset my Canon ts5120 printer?
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Press and hold the Power button for about 5 seconds to discharge any remaining power from the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the power outlet and turn it on.
- Use a paperclip or other sharp object to press and hold the Reset button for about 5 seconds.
- Close the printer’s cover and wait for the printer to initialize. Once it is finished, your printer will be reset to its factory default settings.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
- Canon printers come with a USB cable that can be used to connect the printer to a computer. However, if you want to set up the printer wirelessly, you’ll need to purchase a wireless print server or router.
- Once you have a wireless print server or router, connect the Canon printer to the device using the USB cable.
- Next, you’ll need to configure the wireless print server or router. This will require you to enter the SSID and password for your wireless network.
- Once the wireless print server or router is configured, you can now connect the Canon printer to your wireless network.
- To do this, open the Canon printer’s control panel and navigate to the wireless setup menu.
- Select the option to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Enter the SSID and password for your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, you can now print wirelessly from your computer.
How do I scan from my Canon ts5120 to my computer?
- Open the top cover of your Canon ts5120 printer.
- Place your document on the scanner glass, making sure it is flat and centered.
- Close the top cover.
- Press the “Scan” button on the control panel.
- Select the “Document” option on the touchscreen.
- Press the “Start” button.
- The scanned document will now be saved on your computer.
How do I find my Canon printer passphrase?
- Canon printers typically have a passphrase located on the back or bottom of the device.
- If you cannot find the passphrase, you can try contacting Canon support for assistance.
- Once you have the passphrase, you can use it to connect your printer to a wireless network or to access certain features on the device.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the file and open the folder.
- Double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
It could be that your printer is not properly plugged into an outlet or your computer. Check to see if your printer is plugged into a surge protector or power strip, as this could be the issue. If it is plugged in, try plugging it directly into the wall. If your printer is still not working, it could be that the drivers for your printer are not installed on your computer. Drivers are the software that allows your computer to communicate with your printer. You can usually download drivers for your printer from the manufacturer’s website.
How do I reinstall printer drivers?
- Once the drivers are uninstalled, you will need to restart your computer.
- After your computer has restarted, go to the website of the printer manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your model of printer.
- Once the drivers have been downloaded, double-click on the file to install them. Follow the prompts to complete the installation and then restart your computer once again.