The Canon PIXMA TS3129 Driver is available for free in this page using the links below. This driver is compatible with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Canon PIXMA TS3129 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS3129 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Click “Continue” to begin the installation process.
- If you see the “User Account Control” prompt, click “Yes” to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The Canon PIXMA TS3129 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scanning and copying capabilities. It prints at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 8.0 ppm in black and white and 4.0 ppm in color. The TS3129 uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and has a 100-sheet paper capacity. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA TS3129 Driver from the Canon website.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TS3129 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA TS3129 printer from the list of printers in the Print dialog box.
- Select the paper size and type from the Paper Size and Type drop-down menu.
- Click the Print button to print your document.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
If you need to reinstall your Canon printer driver, there are a few ways you can do it.
If you have the installation CD that came with your printer, you can use that to reinstall the driver. Just insert the CD into your computer and follow the prompts.
If you don’t have the installation CD, you can usually download the driver from the Canon website. Just go to their support page, find your printer model, and then download the driver.
Once you have the driver, just install it like you would any other program. Follow the prompts and restart your computer when prompted.
That’s it! Once the driver is installed, your printer should be working again.
How do I install my Canon printer to my computer?
- Before you can use your Canon printer with your computer, you’ll need to install the printer drivers. These drivers are what allow your computer to communicate with the printer and use its features.
- You can usually find the Canon printer drivers on the Canon website. Just enter your printer model into the search bar and then select the operating system you’re using. Then, download the drivers and save them to your computer.
- Once the drivers are downloaded, open up the file and follow the installation instructions. After the drivers are installed, you should be able to connect your Canon printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, you’ll need to install any software that came with the printer. This software will usually include a printer driver, as well as other tools for managing your printer.
- After the software is installed, you should be able to use your Canon printer with your computer. If you have any problems, make sure to check the Canon website for troubleshooting information.
How do I reset my Canon ts3129?
There are a few different ways that you can reset your Canon ts3129 printer. One way is to simply turn off the printer and then turn it back on. This will usually reset the printer and get it back to working properly. Another way to reset the printer is to unplug it from the power source for a few minutes and then plug it back in. This will also usually reset the printer. If neither of these methods work, you may need to contact Canon customer service for further assistance.
How do I connect my Canon ts3129 printer to my phone?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone.
- On your phone, open the Settings app and find the “Wi-Fi” section. Tap the Wi-Fi network that your printer is connected to.
- After selecting the correct Wi-Fi network, you should see a list of available devices. Find your printer in the list and tap it.
- Once you tap on your printer, you should be prompted to enter the password. Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network and tap “Connect”.
- After a few moments, your printer should be connected to your phone.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Go to the website of your printer’s manufacturer.
- Find the driver download page for your specific printer model.
- Download the driver that’s compatible with your version of Windows.
- Run the driver file to install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer and turn it on.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your printer.
If you run into any problems during the installation process, you can usually find help on the manufacturer’s website or by contacting customer support.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
If your computer is having trouble connecting to your Canon Pixma printer, there are a few potential reasons why. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or properly plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that your computer is not on the same wireless network as the printer. If you’re still having trouble, you can try restarting both the printer and the computer.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
- Go to Canon’s website.
- Select your printer model from the list of products.
- On the Drivers & Downloads page, select the operating system that you’re using.
- Select the driver that you want to download.
- Save the driver to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer, if prompted.
Your Canon printer should now be working with the updated driver.
How do I manually update my printer driver?
- Download the latest printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Uninstall the current printer driver from your computer.
- Install the new printer driver.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma printer to my laptop?
- Start by turning on your Canon Pixma printer.
- Next, take the USB cable and plug one end into the printer and the other end into the laptop.
- Once the USB cable is plugged in, your laptop should automatically detect the printer.
- If the printer is not detected, you may need to install the Canon Pixma drivers on your laptop. You can do this by visiting the Canon website and downloading the drivers for your specific printer model.
- Once the drivers are installed, restart your laptop and try connecting the USB cable again.
- If the printer is still not detected, you may need to change the USB port that you are using. Try plugging the cable into a different USB port on your laptop.
- If you are still having trouble connecting the printer to your laptop, you can try connecting it to a different computer to see if the issue is with the printer or with your laptop.
How do I find printer drivers?
- Click on “Device Manager” when it appears in the search results.
- Find the category for “Printers” and expand it.
- Windows will now search for and install any updated drivers for your printer.
How do I install my Pixma printer without the CD?
- Download the Pixma printer driver from Canon’s website.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the unzipped folder and double-click on the “Setup” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install your Pixma printer.