If you need a printer that is both affordable and easy to use, the Canon PIXMA TS202 is a great option. This printer offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying, and you can even print directly from your smartphone or tablet. The Canon PIXMA TS202 is also Energy Star certified, meaning it is energy efficient and will save you money on your energy bill. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Linux
How to Safely Install Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your Canon PIXMA TS202 printer.
The Canon PIXMA TS202 is a versatile and affordable printer that is perfect for home and small office users. It features a compact design that makes it easy to use and store, and it has a variety of connectivity options that make it easy to connect to your computer or other devices. The TS202 also has a variety of print settings that allow you to customize your printing experience, and it comes with a one-year limited warranty.
The Canon PIXMA TS202 has a print speed of up to 8.0ipm for black and white documents, and 4.0ipm for color documents. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, and it uses Canon FINE ink technology for superior print quality. The TS202 also has a variety of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet, and it supports Canon PRINT, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize Canon PIXMA TS202:
- Check the Canon website for the latest drivers for your printer model.
- Download and install the Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver.
- Connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Questions & Answers:
How do I connect my Canon TS202 to my computer?
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Settings app and click on Devices.
- Click on Add a printer or scanner.
- Windows will search for available printers and display them in the list. If your printer is not listed, click on the option for Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer.
- Select your printer from the list and click on Add device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I use my Canon Pixma TS202?
- Begin by removing any packing materials from the printer itself and discard them.
- Next, find a suitable location for your printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space around it so that you can easily access the paper tray and control panel.
- Once you have found a location, plug the power cord in to the back of the printer and then into an electrical outlet.
- Turn the printer on by pressing the power button on the control panel.
- Now it is time to load paper into the paper tray. The printer can take up to 60 sheets of plain paper at a time.
- With the paper loaded, you can now begin printing. To do so, open the document or image you wish to print and click the print button. This will send the document to the printer to be printed.
- Once the document has finished printing, you can press the power button to turn the printer off.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
Step 1: Check the USB cable that came with your printer. In some cases, the printer may have come with a USB 2.0 cable, and your computer only has USB 3.0 ports. In this case, you’ll need to buy a new USB cable that is compatible with both your printer and computer.
Step 2: Connect the USB cable to your printer and computer.
Step 3: Turn on your printer. Your computer should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers. If it doesn’t, you can usually download the drivers from the Canon website.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my laptop?
There are a few reasons why your Canon printer might not be connecting to your laptop. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that the printer is not properly plugged into an electrical outlet. Another reason could be that the printer is not connected to the laptop via a USB cable. Finally, another reason could be that the printer drivers are not properly installed on the laptop.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
- Check if your Canon printer is wireless-enabled. If it is, proceed to the next step. If it is not, you will need to purchase a wireless print server or a wireless-enabled Canon printer.
- Place the wireless print server or the wireless-enabled Canon printer close to your computer.
- Connect the wireless print server or the wireless-enabled Canon printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the wireless print server or the wireless-enabled Canon printer on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, open the wireless print server or the wireless-enabled Canon printer’s control panel and look for the wireless connection setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Canon printer to your wireless network.
- Once the wireless connection is established, you can now print wirelessly from your computer to your Canon printer.
How do I install a printer on my computer?
- Start by turning on your computer and printer. Make sure both are plugged into an electrical outlet and have all the necessary cables connected.
- On your computer, open up the “Control Panel” and find the “Printers” or “Devices and Printers” section.
- Click on the “Add a Printer” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, choose the “Local printer” option and select the printer you want to install from the list.
- Click “Finish” and you’re all set! Your printer should now be installed and ready to use.
What are the steps to installing a printer?
- Before you can install a printer, you’ll need to make sure that you have the printer’s software. This software typically comes on a CD that came with the printer, or you can download it from the printer’s manufacturer website.
- Once you have the software, you’ll need to connect the printer to your computer. This is typically done via a USB cable.
- Once the printer is connected, you’ll need to install the printer’s software. This is typically a straightforward process, and you should be able to follow the prompts from the software to install the printer.
- Once the printer is installed, you should be able to print to it from any program on your computer.
How do I install a printer driver?
If you’re using Windows 10, you can add a printer by opening the Settings app from your Start menu and clicking Devices, and then click Add a printer or scanner. If your printer is plugged into your PC, Windows should find it automatically. If it doesn’t, click The printer that I want isn’t listed, and then select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.
On the next page, click Use an existing port and select LPT1: (Printer Port) from the drop-down menu, and then click Next.
On the Install the printer driver page, select the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next. If you can’t find your printer’s manufacturer or model, click Windows Update to see if Windows can find it for you.
If you still can’t find your printer, it’s probably not compatible with Windows 10. You can check the list of supported printers to see if your printer is on it.
How do I reset my Canon TS202?
- Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to turn off the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Wait 60 seconds, then plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
Your printer should now be reset.
Is the Canon Pixma TS202 WIFI Compatible?
The Canon Pixma TS202 WIFI is a great home printer with its small and sleek design. This printer is designed for those who want to save space and still be able to print high quality photos. The Pixma TS202 WIFI is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. This printer is also Energy Star certified, meaning it won’t use too much power and will save you money on your energy bill.
How do I get my printer to recognize my USB?
- Check that the USB cable is properly connected to both the printer and the computer.
- Try a different USB port on the computer.
- If you are using a USB hub, try connecting the printer directly to the computer’s USB port.
- Restart both the printer and the computer.
- Check the printer’s documentation to see if there are any special requirements for connecting it to a computer via USB.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Contact the printer’s manufacturer for additional troubleshooting assistance.
Why can’t My computer find my printer?
This is a common issue that can have a few different causes. First, make sure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer. If the printer is not turned on, the computer will not be able to find it. If the printer is turned on but not properly connected, the computer may not be able to find it either.
Another possible reason why the computer cannot find the printer is that the printer is not installed properly. To fix this, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer.
Lastly, it is possible that there is a problem with the drivers for the printer. If this is the case, you can try updating the drivers.
How do I connect my Canon ts8200 printer to WIFI?
- Check if your Canon ts8200 printer is compatible with WIFI. Most Canon printers are compatible with WIFI.
- Make sure that your router is turned on and working properly.
- Find the WIFI connection button on your Canon ts8200 printer and press it.
- Enter the password for your WIFI network when prompted and press the “OK” button. Your Canon ts8200 printer should now be connected to WIFI.
What ink does Canon TS202 use?
The Canon TS202 uses a dye-based black ink for printing documents and a pigment-based black ink for printing photos. The dye-based ink is less expensive, but the pigment-based ink produces better-quality prints.