Canon PIXMA TR4720 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. This driver is available for free on the Canon website. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Canon PIXMA TR4720 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR4720 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “Canon PIXMA TR4720 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TR4720 Specifications:
The Canon PIXMA TR4720 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It prints at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and has a 100-sheet paper capacity. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The Canon PIXMA TR4720 has a print speed of up to 8.0 ppm for black-and-white documents and 4.0 ppm for color documents. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 1,000 pages. The printer uses Canon FINE ink cartridges.
The Canon PIXMA TR4720 has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can scan documents at speeds of up to 3.8 ppm for black-and-white documents and 1.7 ppm for color documents. The scanner has a 48-bit color depth and a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 11.7 inches.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use Canon PIXMA TR4720:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the Canon PIXMA TR4720 Driver from the Canon website.
- Install the Canon PIXMA TR4720 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer in the list of printers.
- Click on the Print button to print your document.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my Canon Pixma tr4720 to my computer?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click on Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window, click on Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer window, click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Your printer should appear in the list of available printers. Select your printer and click on Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish connecting your printer to your computer.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma tr4720 printer to my Wi-Fi?
- Check that your Canon Pixma tr4720 printer and your computer are both turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select “Canon” from the list of printer manufacturers and then select your Canon Pixma tr4720 printer from the list of models.
- Click on “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I reinstall my Canon printer driver?
Uninstall the Canon printer driver from your computer.
Download the Canon printer driver from the Canon website.
Install the Canon printer driver on your computer.
Restart your computer.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma to my computer?
- Begin by gathering the necessary cables. You will need a USB cable that is long enough to reach from your printer to your computer. If you do not have a USB cable, you can purchase one at a electronics store.
- Once you have the USB cable, locate the port on the back of your Canon Pixma printer. The port will likely be labeled with a USB symbol.
- Plug the USB cable into the port on your printer.
- On your computer, open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on “Devices and Printers”.
- In the Devices and Printers window, click on “Add a printer”.
- The Add Printer Wizard will now open. Click on “Add a local printer”.
- On the next screen, select the “Use an existing port” option and then choose “USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)” from the drop-down menu. Click on “Next”.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer via USB?
It’s easy to connect a Canon printer to your computer via USB. First, make sure that your printer and computer are both turned on. Then, use a USB cable to connect the two devices. Once they’re connected, your computer should automatically detect the printer and install any necessary drivers. Finally, open the file or document that you want to print and select the Canon printer as your printer of choice.
How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my wireless network?
- Make sure that your Canon printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Open the Canon printer driver and go to the “Network” tab.
- Select “Detect Wireless Network” and click “OK”.
- Your Canon printer should now be able to recognize your wireless network.
How do I get my Canon printer to connect to my Wi-Fi?
- Check if your Canon printer is compatible with Wi-Fi. Consult your printer’s manual or website to see if it supports Wi-Fi.
- Configure your Canon printer for Wi-Fi. Once you know that your printer is compatible, you’ll need to configure it for Wi-Fi. This typically involves entering your Wi-Fi password into the printer’s control panel.
- Connect your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi network. Once it’s been configured, your printer should be able to connect to your Wi-Fi network automatically.
- Install the Canon printer driver on your computer. In order to use your printer with Wi-Fi, you’ll need to install the Canon printer driver on your computer. This can be done by visiting the Canon website or by using the installation CD that came with your printer.
- Use your Canon printer with Wi-Fi. Once everything is set up, you should be able to use your Canon printer with Wi-Fi just like you would with a wired connection. Keep in mind that you may need to be in range of your Wi-Fi router in order for the connection to work properly.
How do I connect my printer to my computer wirelessly?
- To connect your printer to your computer wirelessly, you will need to have a wireless router. If you do not have a wireless router, you can purchase one at your local electronics store.
- Once you have a wireless router, you will need to connect your printer to the router. This can be done by connecting a USB cable from your printer to the router.
- Once your printer is connected to the router, you will need to install the printer software on your computer. This software can be found on the CD that came with your printer.
- Once the printer software is installed on your computer, you will need to open the software and follow the instructions on how to connect your printer to your computer wirelessly.
- After you have followed the instructions on how to connect your printer to your computer wirelessly, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer to your printer.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Go to Start > Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a printer.
- Select Add a local printer.
- Select the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Why won’t my computer connect to my Canon Pixma printer?
There could be a number of reasons why your computer won’t connect to your Canon Pixma printer. One possibility is that the printer is not turned on or properly plugged into an outlet. Another possibility is that your computer is not on the same Wi-Fi network as the printer. If you’re still having trouble, it might be a good idea to check your printer’s manual for troubleshooting tips.
How do I reinstall printer drivers?
If your printer is giving you trouble, it may be time to reinstall the printer drivers. This process will remove the current drivers and allow you to install fresh ones.
Before you begin, you will need to have the installation disc for your printer. If you do not have this, you can usually download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unplug the printer from the power source and from your computer.
- In Windows, go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Locate the listing for your printer and select it. Click the Uninstall/Change button and follow the prompts to remove the drivers.
- Restart your computer.
- Insert the printer’s installation disc into your computer’s CD drive. If the setup program doesn’t start automatically, go to Start > Run, type D:\setup.exe (replacing D: with the letter of your CD drive), and press Enter.
- Follow the prompts to install the printer drivers.
- Plug the printer into the power source and turn it on.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
How do I update my Canon Pixma driver?
- Select your Canon Pixma printer from the list of devices.
- Windows will now search for and install any updated drivers for your printer.